Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Blackout Fast chatting pitstop

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 03:05:48 )
Pixel by cnts
I am pages behind o.o because I got busy irl OTL LOL sooo sorry for the late replies. Hey everyone

@Yandere: No wonder -__-; it's a rip off... I mean... I got sets of the different items I have always wanted and they were expensive or popular items... but no point since the site died OTL but you are right. it sucks :(
@Blair Elric: Thank you! Had a bit of a hard time piecing an avatar together xD ya really did a good job with yours

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 03:08:12 )
This looks like a spot perfect for a person unsure what to do and with no real attention span.
Of course, rather than being distracted from here... This site is currently acting as my distraction.
I should probably do a little work. Which book review to edit first... I guess the one with the longest title?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 03:16:40 )

Hi there again, Juneberry ^^

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 03:24:43 )
Howdy to you too Kitty!
Say, do you have a kitty? Or are you just cute like one? Or...?
...I just realized that sounded flirtatious.
*writes it down to use on boyfriend later*

...Also, why does it say puzzling by your donator status? Are you a big puzzle fan~?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 03:38:23 )

Completely both ;) lol I have two cats, and happen to be wearing a pair of kitty ears right now so..both ^^

Oh! That is where you can stick your pronoun(s) if you want. You can change it in your settings. But...I'm a rebel (pfft), so instead of a pronoun, I just put random things in there every now and then lol

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 03:43:23 )
I actually went to change it, but it didn't like I wanted to write a bit too long (She/Her or It is just a bit too many characters).
It erased literally my entire profile when I hit send so.. I gave up for now. I'm lazy.
And are you sure you didn't put puzzling because you're psychic and expected a puzzle-loving derp to arrive?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 03:46:27 )

@Juneberry: Hm..If I recall correctly, you can put up to 10 letters/characters. Im pretty sure I've seen people put she/her exactly like that so not sure why it didn't work with you o.o; Unless the site is being dumb at the moment? No clue ^^;
Guh, Puzzles are so much fun!!! You love puzzles too?!

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 03:50:52 )
It was "She/Her or It" so... That's just over 10 characters. I guess I could put She/It? Iunno. I'm lazy.
And yes! I adore puzzles to the point one of my favorite anime is based on (albeit dangerous) puzzles. :o

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 04:20:08 )

@Juneberry: Haha, I like the she/it one. You should ^^ Oh! You've got my attention. What anime would that be? I need a new one to watch so hopefully its one I haven't seen yet lol

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 04:31:17 )
I don't know if you'd have heard of it even, since most people I talk to haven't (rarely have they)
It's called Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle. Note that if you don't like 'play or die' sort of situations, you might not like it... But it's literally all puzzles that are out to kill the protag, compared to most death games, and there's a lot of interesting puns and stuff.

And I probably will do that one then! Thanks! <3 Are the other parts of the thing also character length locked?

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 04:35:31 )

@Juneberry: I think I have actually heard of that o.o Or at least seen a few random pictures of it. Main guy has like...I think its super dark purple hair? Sounds interesting though. And I love puns! I'll probably check it out either tomorrow or tonight ^^

Hm..lets see. Other than that..Oh the signature! I believe it can only have like..250 characters or something like that.

|

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 04:38:19 )
@Miss Kitty: He does have super dark hair! I can never tell if it's a purplish hue or blue or just black myself. I mostly recognize him for the face he makes when he gets cocky about starting a puzzle. My favorite character is named Ana Gram. For puns, that's probably a major obvious thing. Most characters have puns related to mind games (chess pieces, for example) and puzzles in general. He's one of the few... I'm not sure the pun in :/

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 05:15:26 )
yess im down for fast chats

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 05:16:16 )
140 characters or less pls
come @me

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 05:18:31 )
@okios: Are we on twitter? And is double posting even acceptable? *forgets*

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 05:23:48 )
@juneberry: we are on ...something my dude.

jk.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 05:25:17 )
it's a moral gray area, and i'm shameless for fuses. Triple posting is NOT allowed tho.

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 05:33:54 )
@okios: Ah okay. I am new and need to keep an eye on things to keep myself within rules. I'm so used to sites not allowing doubles except in certain areas, I just auto avoid it xD

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 05:39:27 )
@juneberry: oh welcome to voltra! That's actually a good, safe habit to keep because 90% of avi sites have that rule.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڡ≦)ゞ✩◄-gallery-►

Voltie — She/It Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/03/29 05:40:31 )
@okios: I recall from my days on them. Even non-avatar-sites have such rules regularly, though. I join a lot of roleplay sites. And am on hiatus from the main one I was on right now. Because I needed it.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.