Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Luna's Crescent Collection Q: Commons

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 03:31:42 )

@nyreen: I'll keep that in mind! =D

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 04:00:44 )

@Lady Luna: Good luck!
Meanwhile, on the other side of the screen...
Idk why but I'm crying, it's all my fault..my parents just fought because of me. My mom called me a bitch, I'm glad I got out of there. My mom wanted me to go to bed earlier tonight (which wouldn't have happened anyways) and my show was on (only 5 min left) she got upset cuz I didn't listen and my dad is tired of her bs and her talking too much about the same thing non stop so they starting fighting. My mom yelled, "SEE WHAT YOU CAUSED BRIANNA, YOU BITCH!" I have to wake up at 7:30 tomorrow but I didn't think it was something to get mad over since when I go in my room I dont go to bed straight away. Why do I always seem to cause fighting...I hate this...I hate my mom...why can't i just run away from life, its not like anyone would care If I never came back..my eyes are blurry.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 04:05:48 )

@RainbowPanda: Oh no Bri.... Don't. Don't let it get to you, seriously.
I get that it's not pleasant, I've been there. My mom was a drunk, I'm sure you can imagine what kind of shit I had to put up with sometimes from that, but ... honestly?
Just because she has an issue, with you, it's not your fault (Unless it's because you are choosing to be a bitch or something. That's different)
You're a sweet girl, I really like talking with you, and I would love to actually meet you one day if I ever had a chance =)
Don't let it get you down. If you do, she wins. Beat her ass by being truew to yourself, be the happy chipper girl I honestly believe you to be~<3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 04:13:24 )

@Lady Luna: Thanks Luna, reading that honestly made me cry more but in a good way. I guess I just tend to let my feelings go all at once. I was being nice about it but she got mad when I said it's almost over. I'm not trying to be a bitch, I try so hard to be who they want me to be but it's not easy and I cant take it anymore. I literally can't even see what I'm typing gahhh
My dad used to be a drunk and he was never around when I was younger but thankfully he doesn't drink anymore, but still never spends time with any of his kids. I just feel like they don't care...what if something bad were to happen to me? I'd be forgotten so easily...I'd only miss one person, Ryan. He is the only one that cares, not even my friends care enough to even see what I'm going through. I don't have anyone to talk to especially since I'm too shy to open up.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 04:16:56 )

@RainbowPanda: Well, I'm happy that the tears were a diff feelin' than before, lol.

Hey, I'd notice if you weren't around~<3
Sure, only on Volt 'cause that's where I know you from, but I'd notice!
. . .
If that counts for anything > >

But it really does suck that you are in that situation to begin with. I wish I could help more than just offer some words of encouragement. =(
The best I can suggest... really? Is just to turn around and show them you're worth it. Don't push it or anything, but...... just be who you want to be, and make sure that you are who you would be proud of. Chances are, they would be too. If they don't ever notice, then if you end up being successful in life... welp, that's their loss.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 04:22:36 )

@Lady Luna: Thanks, I'm just hoping that when I do die, everyone here will find out first. I love Voltra and I care about everyone here and I don't wanna leave because of y'all. Also, yes those tears were but every time I type something i end up crying (bad tears) again, i think im good fn tho.
Thank you for your words of encouragement, tbh it's better than anything else. Also, the thing is...i dont even know if I'm worth it... And will I ever be successful anyways..? No one is gonna want me. I feel like a shy loser that can never become more open and an extrovert. I do hope I live long enough to end up being successful tho, and i hope someone acknowledges me.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 04:24:59 )

@RainbowPanda: Lol. To be perfectly honest, if you hang out here long enough, you'll open up. Look at me, when I first started on here I was a nobody. I never posted ANYWHERE. I never started convos, I never made a mark. I did. NOTHING.
LikeI was a nobody.

And now I'll actually post (Not always.... social anxiety suuuucks) but I'll post in places I've been in before and the like.

Keep chattin' with people, and it may be a small thing, but you'll feel better about it over time, I think~<3
Just may take awhile ^ ^

Also, if you wanted, we could always do a penpal thing =) Like snail mail variety.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 04:28:04 )

@Lady Luna: I am a nobody, and I mean in real life like out in the world even around people I know!
Yeah everyone here always knows how to cheer me up. Boss Rimi, Panda, you, so many people tbh
Like, mailbox to mailbox? My mom wouldn't let me do that. Or do you mean email? Cuz I can do that. (Also, I'm sorry I just realized this is your thread.)

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 04:35:49 )

@RainbowPanda: Yeah, it's my thread, but so what?
Seriously. So what? If anything, it's better to listen to a friend get their troubles out than to ignore them or send them elsewhere~<3

And seriously? Your mum wouldn't allow that? Awww, damn. Got a friends mailbox you can use? I know that's common for people who have parents that won't let anything come to them.
Because sometimes gettin' something in the mail is just what you need. Lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 04:39:12 )

@Lady Luna: Thanks :)
Lol she wouldn't let me use stamps or anything, she'd probs read the letter first and no i don't :(
I'm always excited to get something in the mail.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 04:42:57 )

@RainbowPanda: Hmmmm
I'm not sure what to suggest then. =(
Unless school will let you, but then you'd be SOL through the summer.
There's gotta be a way you can do it if you wanted to though

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 04:45:53 )

@Lady Luna: I do online school tho..

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 04:48:05 )

@RainbowPanda: Ohhh
yeahhhh
that might get in the way DX
No community centres near you that could help. I know here there are places like that if you don't have a mailbox you can use.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 04:53:41 )

@Lady Luna: yeah lol.
Nope, not close to anything tbh

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 04:54:20 )

@RainbowPanda: Geez, that really sucks. DX

By the way, are you feeling any better? =)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 04:56:09 )

@Lady Luna: mhm much better after talking to you but also because Ryan haha

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 04:58:59 )

@RainbowPanda: Hey, whether I helped or not isn't important. It was just whether or not you feel better that matters~<3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 05:01:21 )

@Lady Luna: It is important to me, and you did help which is the reason why I feel better. If I hadn't talked to you I'd either still be crying or just non stop thinking about the worst parts of my life because that's all I can see (what it seems like)

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 05:05:20 )

@RainbowPanda: It's all perspective, darlin'.
Sometimes, you just need someone to remind you shit can be way worse.
Or that this is how you become better.

Seriously.
No one is perfect.
Can't appreciate or have the best life, if you've never experienced the worst.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/11 05:46:35 )

@Lady Luna: You're right, thank you once again. :)
That's true ig I'm sure everyone goes through something tough in their lives every now and then.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.