Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries V.A.G - Voltra Artist Gallery - Page Prizes

Voltie — Moody Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 01:03:43 )

FuuChan Says. . .

@lady luna: Probably XD 90% of the artists I do watch do lineless
art.

I know an artist who does speed paints so maybe i'll watch his speed paints and then dive in.
Got my art piece ready though. lol.
All day I have been coloring eyes.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 01:12:33 )
@Dread Pirate: Eh, its not for everyone. Don't worry about it. Probably too scary for a little softie such as yourself anyways

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 01:25:08 )
@Saeyra: i know it isnt but my friends love it and want me to and im just like. Ill take a chip and eat it -watches hostle-

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 01:32:36 )
@Dread Pirate: Haha I know that feel. But I also know if you pressure people it reduces the chance of them liking it dramatically so I generally just let them watch things at their own pace in their own time. When I saw pictures of Death Note when I was younger I was like..."art style looks dreary" but then I watched it when I got older and enjoyed it quite abit.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 01:49:05 )
@Saeyra: i dont know what turns me off of it maybe its over dramatic i donno but yeah forcing someone to like something will.make thwm not like it at all i know the feel

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 01:58:03 )
@Dread Pirate: Haha yeah the dramaticness cracks me up. Light has the best way of eating chips that I have ever seen. I completely lost it and could not stop laughing at that scene. I TAKE THIS CHIP AND I EAT IT! I AM SO SMART! I dunno I guess that's part of its charm XD He writes really dramatically too. I TAKE THIS PEN AND *scribbles like crazy* scribbble scribble scribble...I'm smexy and I know it... *dances*...no wait that wasn't part of the show I am misremembering. Excuse my brain it is very tired...Its 3 am XD

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:00:50 )
@Saeyra: you should sleep the old need their rest -gets a blanket and a pillow

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:04:51 )
@Dread Pirate: Dude...I am younger than you. But yeah I am an oooold soul so mature, much wow. *takes pillow and blankie and pats dread*...thank you so much softie..you da best...

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:14:24 )
@Saeyra: nu uhh im younger how old are you?
-is pat- your welcome old lady

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:17:17 )
@Dread Pirate: Just turned 27 in January. And you? Be honest don't lie. :vanora_xd:

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:19:52 )

:o What day in January??

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:26:26 )
@Miss Kitty: 4th why?

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:29:08 )
@Mandy Amour: Sorry, I didn't get the ping notification *darn our wonky site sometimes!* I guess that is true, we do torture the ones we love, unintentionally? - IDK sometime I do it on purpose! LMAO

Hmm... Okay, I'm along for the journey - hopefully its fun, whatever I am getting into. xD
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — Female Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:36:52 )

@FuuChan: Speedpaints are wonderful things. I learned a lot of tricks watching them, myself.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:44:53 )

@Saeyra: Cause my birthday is January too ^^ Cept mine is the 25th

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:46:54 )
@Saeyra: i turn 27 in september. Im 26 rn

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:52:45 )
@Miss Kitty: That's exactly on my mom's birthday XD Heya there fellow January baby!

@Dread Pirate: Haha that is pretty damn close though. Born in the same year who would have known. Fine you can call me old lady.....but that makes me sound like your mom....eeeww...I don't want people to think I birthed you. :vanora_xd:

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:53:42 )

@Saeyra: Woo! My mom's birthday is January too! The 11th lol. January is the best month

|

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:57:13 )
@Miss Kitty: These coincidences are starting to freak me out a little bit. Not gonna lie....

(btw I saw your post in D.I.C. and I love it! XD I am currently too tired to reply there though, so I will just compliment you here)

Always ping me please.

Donator — King Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:57:43 )
@Saeyra: moooommmm but whhhyyyyy
Dressed as goblins!
Do it all again!
See the friends all again!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.