Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:16:29 )
@superbearwars: Really? You're too sweet. -hugs- How are you doing today? Oh are you new here? If you are, are you enjoying your time here?

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:17:44 )
@Boss Rimi: I'm doing so-so today. Actually, I'm having a good day, just had a little bump in the road in the past hour. ^^; But I'm getting over it, hehe.
And yes, I'm new here as of yesterday evening! I'm having a blast so far. The community has been so welcoming and the avatars are cuuuute.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:20:23 )
Hey guys~

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:22:30 )
Welcome, Luna! How are you doing?

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:23:47 )
I'm all right. Irritatingly tired though DX
Yourself?
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:26:13 )
@superbearwars: I'm sorry it wasn't too great a while ago, but it's nice that you're getting over it. ^^
Oh cool! Welcome to Voltra! Yeah the community is really welcoming even if it's hard to find a place to chat in. Hehhe This place is usually the only place I tend to chat in nowadays. I agree, the avatars are the reason I wanted to join. ^^

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:28:38 )
@Boss Rimi:
Yeah, I'm starting to feel much better. :vanora_smile: I'm hoping to collect lots of items eventually! But heck, who knows if I'll end up being a regular here or end up migrating to some other site or forgetting about this dressup site phase...

@Lunakiri: I'm doing alright! Just chatting and stuff while I wait for cookie dough and chili.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:30:36 )
@superbearwars: I'm glad you are. I can understand. Sometimes I don't want to get on here but I do anyway out of habit. -shrugs- Either way, I do hope you enjoy your stay here no matter how short or long of a stay it may be. :)

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:32:26 )
@Boss Rimi: Hehe, thank you! I'm certainly enjoying it so far, so I think it's worth it to have signed up here. :D Whatever time I continue to spend here is just extra enjoyment, you know?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:36:31 )
@superbearwars: Cool beans, cool beans! -nods- I'm glad you're enjoying it here so far. Hey, that's totally true actually! :o I didn't even think of it that way. Extra enjoyment, I like it. Heheh How was your weekend?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:37:12 )
I'm back for a bit while the girls are doing bath night stuff. Watching the last quarter of a football game that I need the quarterback to do amazing or I lose two fantasy football games to my husband and I need to beat him!!!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:38:03 )
@Boss Rimi:
My weekend was good! Just lazing around, eating good food, and playing games/watching videos. :) HBU?

@Shadami:
Ooh, good luck!! I hope you win!!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:39:50 )
Welcome back Shadami, and good luck with that!
@superbearwars: Sounds like the best weekend ever. Me? I was supposed to work out but ehhh, didn't feel like it so I just spent my days cuddling with my cats and doing chores around the house. Finished my cupcakes yesterday. :/

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:43:29 )
@Boss Rimi: aww man, cuddling with pets is great though! I need to snuggle my dog.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:43:59 )
Thanks. I hope I do too xD but it's looking like I'm gonna get crushed. This quarterback is my only savings Grace for a possibility to win. I hate losing against him xD
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:45:29 )
@superbearwars: Aww you have a dog? ; u ;
@shadami: What happens if you lose?

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:46:37 )
Aw man, that sucks about the football!!

Yeah!! She's a sweetheart. Very soft and affectionate and smart. My baby

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:48:07 )
Just poking in real fast. Seeing how everyone is doing ? Hope all is enjoying their Sunday so far

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:49:51 )
@superbearwars: She sounds cute, what breed is she?
@zach: Hello! -waves- My sunday is going really good actually. I hope yours is going good as well.

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:50:03 )
Hey Zach! I'm doing good! Hoping the gf wakes up soon hehehe.
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.