Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:45:27 )
I also think, and I'm 99% sure this HAS been suggested, I think I've come across a thread for it before... anyway, they need a sell back shop!
Or at least a way to get rid of items you don't want anymore. I have 2 pairs of the black pants that are default. DX
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:46:36 )
I do see that there is a "marketplace" tab at the top, so hopefully they are. It would be a great addition. I also agree with a sellback shop. Or maybe like a second hand shop where we could donate items and someone can pick up the items for free.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:47:06 )

@Lunakiri: Gift me the black pants :D I don't have any.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:47:50 )
@lunakiri: Aw that is sweet I just need a couple hundred more to buy the shoes, my mule's namee is Bulma so I am trying to dress her in a bulma cosplay but she is gonna be bald for now because the only regular ponytail hair style we have is too long XD

@vengeance: I've been good, excited about the halloween event since that thread got posted in voltra discussion 8D how are you?

---

Also holy crap 3 new posts were made in the time it took me to type this one XDD

---

5 now

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:48:32 )

@Luffer Nutter: I am doing good. Almost ready to go to bed XD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:48:43 )
@Lithinel: Great Idea! I think we need to call a mod in here xD
or something. We are coming up with so many ideas.
Just maybe keep a limit to the items like if you already have the item you aren't allowed to grab another free one

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:49:23 )
@vengeance: I am almost off my morning job. I always wake up thinking about the amazing nap I am gonna take in between jobs, but by the time Ii am off from the 1st one the caffine has me going strong XD

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:50:11 )
@rainbowpanda: Thanks! And yes, we definitely should. And I agree that there should be a limit to the items. Or at least have a wait time before you can grab another.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:50:54 )

I am going off to bed. Bye bye guys XD
And they should call it dumpster diving XD

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:50:58 )
@lunakiri: Check the exchange! I buy commons in certain colors and there are a couple other users who will buy any commons they don't have for 75%+ store price :3

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:51:45 )
Goodnight Veng, sleep well. :)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:51:53 )
@Lithinel: WHO WE GONNA CALL!? GHOSTBUSTERS A MOD
Oh yes that would be perfect
@Fozzy: Get your booty in here. We have some great ideas. GREATNESS OVERLOAD!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:52:42 )
Good night Vengeance!
Haha suurrree
Or maybe
"Digging for gold"
psh stupid name I just came up with it in like 5 sec.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:53:04 )
Lol "Dumpster Diving" reminds me of what it's called on Gaia. Unlike on Gaia though, I think we should be able to actually choose the item.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:55:14 )
Whatever they decide to call it, I think they should add something like that. And again, of course there should be a waiting time so that people don't spend all day just picking up tons of free things. I don't know exactly what a good waiting time would be though.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:55:26 )
@Lithinel: Choosing the item would be awesome.
It could also be called a charity or another word for that (make it sound cool)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:56:23 )
Honestly I think you should be able to choose 1 item everyday. The mods could put in random items every now and then as well.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:56:57 )
I think they could probably call it a charity or something similar. If they made it a shop, they could even introduce a new NPC. :)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:57:49 )
Oo that would be nice!
They can also maybe sell recolors of past DI's

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 01:58:56 )
I think 1 item every day would be fair enough as well. And limiting it like that would make people think about which item they really want. I agree that it would be cool if the Mods added items every now and then. Maybe even sometimes a rare one.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.