Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:00:47 )
Yes! That would be awesome. Maybe there could be a "past item" shop all together. Where we can get retired items for a limited time again. But...limited quantities of items. Like maybe there are only 50 available or something of each item.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:02:00 )
Exactly, that was what I was thinking as well.
Maybe someday they will make our suggestions come to life :D
YAS RARES! Hehe.
Ooo a past item shop would be cool. Yeah limited items would be good.
They could also just add it to the Ohms shop

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:04:16 )
Maybe! It would be amazing if they did, honestly. I mean, I think it would be cool if there was one or two lucky users every once in awhile who could grab a rare item from the "donation bin" or "charity" or whatever they call it once in awhile.

True. They could add old items to the Ohms shop for a limited time.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:06:36 )
@Lithinel: Honestly it would mean a lot if they add least added one of our ideas. We have everything planned ourselves if only we could do it >.<
Oh yeah that is what I meant! That would be awesome :D

Yeah :P

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:09:02 )
It really would! But true, we do have everything planned ourselves. And yes, it would be. :)

For some reason, I just feel there shouldn't be an unlimited amount of past items. Or at least we should only get like two weeks to get them if they do have an unlimited number.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:15:18 )
Mhm I kind of want to be a mod. Not sure if I am good enough though.

I feel the same way, people would hoard them. Each person should only be able to get a few.
Or 2 weeks would be okay.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:17:39 )
Definitely shouldn't be unlimited amounts of past items it would kind of take away the incentive tto donate for most :p

While I can see the problems people have with hoarders they are what generally makes old rare items available to newer users years down the road

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:18:18 )
Also I left the computer for 10 minuutes and 20 new replies XD most impressive gaiz :bernard_happy:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:21:18 )
Lol we be postiiiiiiin

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:21:52 )
I know what you mean. Plus, it seems like a lot of work being a mod.

Exactly, that's why I feel it should be limited to how many each person can get. Or only a small number of each item available, with each user being allowed to get a few of each.

And true, that is what makes old items available to new users. But I still think there should be some limitations on it. Like I don't think one user should be able to get all that's available, you know?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:23:19 )
@Lithinel: It really does. Being a mod has it's ups and downs.
Mhm a few of each is a perfect amount that way people aren't hoarding every item.
Commons are one thing but DI's or rare items are another.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:27:37 )
Exactly. Like maybe everyone could get 5 of each item or something so that all items aren't snatched up by the richest users. That way there could be a good number of users who get the items, but they would still be rare, you know? And exactly...it shouldn't be the same as commons.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:36:38 )
I was thinking more like 3 per person. Since you could wear 2 items at a time.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:39:11 )
3 would actually be a lot better. I was just suggesting a "bigger" number not to go over. But I do agree 3 would be a lot better.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:41:24 )
I would assume it would be easier to do it limiting the amount each person could buy and not the total number

Usually though sites don't re-release older items until much further down the road o3o

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:44:14 )
Yeah I know Luffer, but I didn't man right now. Just in the future since not very many DI's have been put out. Maybe next year :)

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:44:37 )
Yeah, that probably would be a better way to go about it.

And true! But this could be a suggestion that could work for years down the road.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:48:16 )
It could work whenever. I know the site just recently opened so of course it wouldn't happen right now. Planning ahead always helps though, or thinking ahead.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:48:18 )
It would be cool if they couuld eventually release a crate that randomly gives you a past rare, but that would be all that is in the crate kind of like the autumn bucket thing. I love random item generators, brings out the gambler in me XD

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/17 02:51:18 )
True! It never hurts to plan ahead.

And that is a great idea, Luff. I actually really like that. Like a mystery crate.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.