Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Voltie —  Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 12:45:09 )
@Nalight: Perhaps I shall visit your thread soon.

I've never had a problem on other sites I've been on with bookmarks, personally.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 12:53:34 )
I mean, part of the thread bookmark "issues" could also be because I am on mobile and not an actual computer too.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:03:30 )
This site has the best mobile setup in my opinion

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:06:54 )
There are a few things that are inconvenient (no easy post formatting with the click of a button, post preview, etc)
But it is better than a lot of places.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:09:40 )
@Paper: Feel free, anytime! It's in my signature.
Later I might make a hangout or something. I don't usually make hangouts much. I'd much rather gather funds and make a charity one day *_*

I don't really have a problem with bookmarks on sites. I just like it better when it's more readily accessible since I use it a lot to navigate to the threads I'm interested in. Some site just make you go through the UCP.

@XoGIZMOoX: It does have a pretty decent mobile. Likely because they actually put more thought into it versus just focusing on the desktop version. Just recently I was talking to some people about a different site and they didn't care to put much effort into mobile function from the start (would rather concentrate on other aspects). Which I disagreed with, because mobile is where so much is at now days with technology. Very handy.

@Kaderin triste: I would definitely like a post preview. :vanora_sweat:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:13:23 )
@Nalight: Right? Post preview has saved my butt many times. And is just convenient for checking post formatting and all that too.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:15:13 )
Yeah post preview needs to be in the suggestions forum if it is not there by now

Heck I play on EVERY avi site open and I can't play on Roliana on my cell anymore :vanora_cry:
it's all jacked up looking on my cell ever since they shut down are done it and re opened up now the format on my cell sucks butt

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:17:31 )
Yeah I check my typos on preview :/

One of these days my auto correct is bound to cuss or perv up my post

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:17:48 )
Yeah! I heard Roli was still around so I went to log on, but it didn't look right at all. And I couldn't remember my password. Or my accounts were deleted...

Voltie —  Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:20:18 )
@Nalight: You don't have to make a hangout if you do not want to. I'm sure there are already plenty of others.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:22:04 )
Yeah I tried Roli on mobile recently and it was terrible. And I tried to shop. Didn't work out so well xD

@Kaderin triste: unless your account was recently created it shouldn't be deleted.
I like that they are trying to make things more modern and grow with the times. They just need to fix some bugs and actually crank out some good updates.

@Paper: Yeah I've settled down in a couple of them :)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:26:38 )
My accounts were pretty old probably 2007-ish, but I haven't been on for probably over 8 years.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:30:24 )
Gizzie needs to actually check out the open-ness of some of mine I haven't been on in a while if the sites are gone/avi delete

Is syndrome gone yet speaking of ^^^

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:31:45 )
It was still around as of mid-August, so I assume it's still there.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:33:46 )
As far as I know, they haven't wiped any accounts. There was just an accident a few months ago where they lost some new-er make accounts. That was in a like 3 month time span. If you knew any of your info, someone could probably help you get in.

I checked in on Syndrone not toooo long ago and it was still there. Not sure how we'll it's doing since I'm not active there, though.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:38:01 )
Currently I am mostly active on Mene, Tris, Windlyn, sometimes Cellufun, my mod one Kaeska, here now lollol
And everything else is basically log in during events get rare stuff event items poof

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:40:03 )
I know my account names and that's it.
XP
Plus the site takes over 10 minutes to load on my phone. I don't know exactly how long or even if it will though just because I give up after 10 minutes.

As for Syn, I jumped that Titanic around the time the "new owners" seemed to. They haven't been around since about a month after buying the site despite all their grand promises of reviving it.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:58:26 )
I wish someone would buy it or some other site would pick up the color schemes for items heck some site could do a Goth shop with that type of colors or probably more a rave shop??? Any who maybe this site could do them colors IDEA BOX

Gizzie's card shop
Gizzie's banner shop

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:01:17 )
I'm not particularly active on really any sites anymore.
Which hopefully this one changes that and it becomes my new home :vanora_heart:
foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:02:05 )
Apparently last year around this time it was bought. The new owners just lost interest fast. So it's not making any progress. I would LOVE if some site could use even just the avatar bases (and colors!) because I did kind of like them once I got used to them. Syn had/has a lot of potential, but it needs owners staff who actually care and want it to succeed.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.