Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:04:30 )
It did. I thought it was pretty cool when it first opened. But then all that drama started and stuff.
It's a pretty hard time for avatar sites as it is a having staff that cares is reaallly important for sites to be anywhere near successful in my opinion.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:09:09 )
Yeah, I joined Syndrone near the end of it's life. It is a site that has been through a lot and I just think that none of the staff and owners since the initial drama have been able to shake the bad reputation. It needs a lot of work and dedication to make that place succeed.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:13:11 )
My favorite thing about it was my avi tongue that sticks out, I don't like how other sites do that pose on the avi it's never quite right and then I love my lime green o. O

my favorite all time site my first was mobamingle the staff were sweet and cared and we had so much cool stuff ANIMATED STUFF avis moved backgrounds moved etc

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:15:11 )
Oh yeah, once there is a real bad rep, it's hard to get past. Once people jump ship, I don't see a lot getting back on.

Gizmo, not sure I've ever heard much about that one.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:17:07 )
Yes the tongue pose!

Never hear of that one Gizzie!
My first site was Gaia. I made a lot of artist friends who would make me cheap/free OC art. They were also fun to chat with and I miss them sometimes. But I never actually liked Gaia that much.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:21:36 )
Gaia was also my first site.
I never really liked it all that much either, but it did open up my avatar site world.

My second one, I believe, was Crysandrea. Which I did enjoy quite a bit and met one of my best friends there. Then Roli and every other avatar site :vanora_xd:
foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:22:32 )
I'd post pics of moba but they are on my mocospace and I have issues there, I was also on mobion. Net I can't remember it's original name but it was cool but after a while that owner poofed and hacking took it to poop spam etc then the owner deleted the site

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:25:09 )
I liked gaia till they inflated everything even though no one would be my friend they all seamed mean to me except a few

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:30:23 )
I think I went to Menewsha from Gaia, but I joined a ton of sites all around the same time including Varus, Kinsaki, Avaricia, Roliana, Paper Town, Solia, Zantarni, and Crysandria and many more that I can't remember the names of.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:41:28 )
I missed joining about half of them sites o. O during my no net days that and I only joined a few back then and stuck with the few and really never knew some existed

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:46:16 )
Yeah. I seriously had over 20 sites that I was regularly active on back in the day. I actually really miss the items and avatars of Varus. It was really a lovely site. But it closes during one of my many hiatuses due to no internet.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 15:00:28 )
I still want to make my own site o. O but funds and some coding art etc I would need staff help then again the funding I can't pay staff or servers for that matter

Gizzie's card shop
Gizzie's banner shop

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 15:08:57 )
Kaderin Triste:
*gives Siipu some warm tea with lemon and honey*
Sore throats suck. Any idea what caused it?

@kaderin triste: it's the weather. Yesterday was so cold. The sudden (big) changes in temperature. God.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 16:01:30 )
If I missed you for the raffle tickets, please message me.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 18:28:11 )
@Panda: I think you missed mine. I think i requested #30.

My Quest
Ping me if needed. I get lost easily.

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 21:50:13 )
I didn't know there were raffle tickets going on XD

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 21:53:24 )
I sent you the PM now for the ticket, Panda c:

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 22:19:28 )
I forgot to be active here...
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 22:35:05 )
Ok, I updated the list.

Hey there brother dipper :)

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 22:51:10 )
Thanks.

So how is everyone doing today?
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.