Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/16 01:01:36 )
x • x • x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@RainbowPanda: I know right? and i usually notice when someone else does something to their appearance like hair :'D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/16 01:04:53 )

@Nyuu: Well at least you notice. Some people post about their hair being cut or styled differently just to get people to notice. I only told some of my friends and didn't post about it anywhere. They wouldn't have known if I didn't tell them.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/16 01:06:55 )
x • x • x

@RainbowPanda: I love it when someone notices though, it means they pay attention and they actually see the (good) change ^v^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/16 04:02:00 )

@Nyuu: Yeah same. I look sort of different (as I've been told) and it is definitely a lot shorter. I remember wanting to grow my hair down to my butt, but I wanted a change. It was finally time to cut my hair.

Donator — Cactus Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/16 11:20:41 )
Herrow herrow, the Newbie Thread linked me over here? c:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/16 12:50:17 )
x • x • x

@RainbowPanda: i usually don't get it suuuper long but still i enjoy it long :'D last time i got it cut up to my shoulders but that was a bit short for my liking~

@Fade: hello hello and welcome! c:

Donator — Cactus Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/16 17:01:14 )
@Nyuu: Hi darlin! Thank you~ I love your avatar!! <3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/16 21:18:40 )

@Nyuu: mine is a little bit below my shoulders

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/16 22:17:11 )
Hello everyone! :)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/16 22:36:29 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Fade: aww, thank you! i love yours! ♥

@RainbowPanda: I saw on Instagram, it's really cute! suits you well~

@Asha: hi hi Asha! what's up? c:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/16 22:40:14 )
@Nyuu: Nothing much just relaxing now that I'm home what about you?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/16 22:43:12 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Asha: Same, i've got a migraine though, it's been going on the whole day and it hurts o:

Donator — Cactus Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/16 23:53:23 )
@Nyuu: Thanks!! <3 I'm LOVING these adorable items, just wishing that posting gave a squidgen more gold~ XD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 00:02:45 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Fade: the items indeed are amazing! <3 well, if you type enough in a post 50 volts is what you'll get! c: it adds up really quick when you're posting in a few threads

Donator — Cactus Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 00:42:34 )
@Nyuu: I only made my account this morning, so I'm still getting used to the website, but so far, I'm liking what I've found. c: I LOVE your avatar though, especially the little socks you've got. XD
Fade on Solia/Fadeykins on Sapherna
Please PING me so I'll see your response <3
Juggy is my mule~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 03:17:54 )

@Nyuu: Ty ^-^

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 10:59:20 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@Fade: aw, it's totally fine! thank you! It's from a rare item called Alice! c:

@RainbowPanda: You are most welcome! ^^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 16:03:04 )

I've been heating up lately ughh and I think I have a cold now too because my brother has now given it to my whole family except my dad. I feel awful and usually it's cold in my house. I'm sure I'm the only one that's hot rn. I think I'm sweating. Ahhh

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 16:10:46 )

@RainbowPanda: Well hello there and sorry to hear that.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 16:33:27 )
x &bull; x &bull; x

@RainbowPanda: aww i'm so sorry to hear :'c i hope you feel better soon!

Questing: click here!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.