Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 18:15:23 )

@Nyuu: thanks and also
@vengeance: my mom has been pretty much acting like I'm her slave. She yells at us constantly and I just wish she would lose her voice forever. She makes us clean the house and make sure it's perfect everyday (honestly mainly just me) and then she says we are lazy. She doesn't appreciate anything. There is just so much going on, I hate my mom. I feel like I'm gonna puke because I'm trying to hold back tears which is making me feel even more sick. Does anyone even care about me...my best friend is a spoiled bitch. She literally just replies with Oh or Ok when I'm telling her about issues in my life. I just want to die. I know I don't have it as bad as a lot of people but for me it's bad enough to make me want to kill myself. I just wish I had a different family or a different mom. She doesn't let me do anything except clean the house. I can't even hang out with my friends like what the hell is this!? I'd rather LIVE in a horror movie so I'd end up dying.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 18:20:53 )

@RainbowPanda: Hang on there! Soon you are old enough to move out and do your own thing.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 18:22:47 )
x • x • x
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@RainbowPanda: ohnooo i'm really sorry! i'm sad you feel that way :c i wish i could help... you can always come here for a chat to cheer you up!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 19:53:58 )

@vengeance: Soon? Yeah, in 2 and a half years! If I can even afford a house.
@Nyuu: Thanks, always nice to know I can rely on someone.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 19:59:25 )
x • x • x

@RainbowPanda: Of course! here on Voltra you can make friends really easily^^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 21:50:50 )

@Nyuu: Yeah :)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 22:04:12 )

@RainbowPanda: I am on a waiting list for a social home (rent) and it is probably not for another 3 years till I can move out.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 22:26:22 )

@vengeance: Oh wow
My mom is going to make us move and idk when that's gonna happen but I really don't wanna move because I wont be able to hang out with church friends or see my crush anymore.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/17 23:23:09 )

@RainbowPanda: Aw, what if you move not too far?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 04:10:40 )

@Nyuu: We are moving far but not out of the city thankfully.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 13:33:27 )

@RainbowPanda: ahh okay i see, at least it's not out of the city then. ^^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 18:00:19 )

@Nyuu: yeah ig

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/18 23:42:35 )

@RainbowPanda: So how are you doing today? ^^

Donator — Cactus Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/19 02:08:14 )
/peeks in
Herrow herrow? c: Anyone here?
Fade on Solia/Fadeykins on Sapherna
Please PING me so I'll see your response <3
Juggy is my mule~

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/19 04:29:18 )

@Nyuu: Awfuuull, i have school and im sick. I can't even speak anymore. My mom literally gave me her sickness. I feel dead. I don't want to do anything, not even get out of bed. I have had trouble breathing at times too. Anyways, how are you?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/19 10:06:58 )

@Fade: hi Fade what's up? c:

@RainbowPanda: aw i'm sorry, i hope you feel better soon! Being sick is no fun! i'm doing alright, thank you!

Questing: click here!

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/19 20:54:20 )
Hey... hows it going?

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/19 22:14:17 )
November 2017 - February 2018
*Pokes head in*

Hey guys.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/19 22:38:39 )
:) I haven't posted in a long time...

Ping me!

Hangout

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2018/03/19 22:39:08 )

@Nyuu: It really isn't fun ughhhh I can't speak anymore. I'm always exhausted and dizzy.
@Shark: Hey shark
@Lithinel: heyyy

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.