Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Wonderland Ch. 12 Queen's Court

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:49:23 )
@Spark: Were you stopped by anyone on the way to the castle? Perhaps they stopped you to play a game of cards?

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:49:45 )
Home! Ugh Im Stil Stuck On The Fluff Though. It Doesnt Seem That Spark Has Any Fluff.
Id Say We Can Assume It Was Left By Whoever Came After Him. Hmmnnnn

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:49:47 )

If it wasn't Spark in an accident than I like The Rabbit as well.
He has no alibi, no one can account for his whereabouts during that time and he seemed paranoid about being followed when he met Static.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:50:21 )

@Spark: This was something. It had to of been. I was going to need another cup of coffee after this trial. "See, I find that strange. When we spoke to The flower garden hostess earlier while on our journey to find you and your sibling, she, or rather, the flowers, had told us someone had stomped through them. And that they were alone. Had you gone through those flowers?" We had believed that to be Spark. Was Spark lying, or had someone else stormed through those flowers?

|

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:50:47 )
And you know who has white fluff? The WHITE rabbit ;3

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:50:54 )

@Godawful: Couldn't that have been from Frizz? She appears to be a very fluffy piggy.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:51:41 )

@Luffer Nutter: Ah true, true.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:52:12 )
Also the flower garden was trampled, and the only person in a rush to be so inconsiderate with big feet was the rabbit, who claimed to have no been there

Voltie — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:52:29 )
Seems there are a lot of suspects with iffy alibis.

That said I'm not sure the piggie would be much of a suspect considering the past events and lore.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:53:18 )

Don't be blaming my beloved.
Dormouse said it could have been dandelion fur! Perhaps on of the flowers roamed too far and broke it.

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:53:19 )

@Luffer Nutter: I concur, I missed the flower testimony but that does seem to point to the Rabbit.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:54:56 )
I look at Miss Kitty, confident she can pursue one line of questioning while I attack from another.

@Spark: An hour ago, you say? Hm. Then the Caterpillar could not have possibly came to the castle, broke the sceptre, and left in time for Static to question him. The Mad Hatter, March Hare, and Dormouse may be a suspicious trio, but they'd leave far more evidence behind than a feather and some fluff. They also wouldn't be likely to strike at the sceptre alone... seeing as two are constantly arguing, and one is lazy.

Cheshire seems possible with her magic, but... I'm inclined to believe the truth lies right before us. If the White Rabbit never saw Spark, then isn't it possible he stumbled upon the sceptre after the bird left? We also know he uses tunnels, and could appear without ever running into anyone. The last clue I have is... well, Static fixed his watch. Would he lie about seeing his brother? And if he hasn't said anything about him, can we safely assume he tunneled beyond the castle gates?

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:57:57 )

@Dowan: The rabbit claimed to have remained topside the whole time while guiding Static, that he only uses the tunnels to avoid the Cat but I'm not so convinced at this point.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/12 23:59:44 )
Well the cat was around when it got Static no?

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:00:26 )

@Luffer Nutter: Exactly, it's the former I wasn't buying, that he remained topside the whole time.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:01:31 )
There was also a period of time Static lost the rabbit before they bumped into each other again.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:01:41 )

I still accuse the cat

Voltie — Damned Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:01:59 )

@Faust Sheep: Yes!

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:02:17 )
@Angelus: Let's not forget that the Rabbit's entire purpose since we first saw him was reaching the castle, and he's been on the move throughout Static's journey to find Spark. If we assume he stayed true to his word and instead used another route to the castle, then there's still additional evidence piling up against him.

Npc — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/05/13 00:03:36 )

@faust sheep: "Although cards does sound.. kind of fun actually, I can't say I did!" He nodded.

@godawful: Spark shakes his head, "It's definitely not mine! That's more fluffy, mine's more feathery and light yellow!"

@miss kitty: He thought, before shaking his head. "I didn't encounter any flowers. Except for in the woods, I was mostly flying everywhere anyway!"

@dowan: Spark nods slowly, trying to follow along as he smiles, "You really sound like you know what you're talking about, I trust it!"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.