Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops A Bun of Art - OPEN!

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 22:49:34 )
@Mica: I'm hoping to start on them soon! :D Even if the trades aren't up, haha. I'm too excited to be drawing > 3<

Yes, these bows are so cute! O: I could only get one, though... I'm trying to get as many of the boob/dood shirts I can xD

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 22:57:24 )
@Rabbitafy: I bought an extra one and the hit to my volts was real... LOL, my hoarding game isn't very strong right now!

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 23:45:24 )
@Mica: Oh yeah, hoarding this early on is difficult xD But I'm hoping that the price of all of the other commons will be lowered a little bit, so I'm holding off on buying any of them atm

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/29 23:48:42 )
@rabbitafy: of course! I'd give you all the basic details written out too c:

art by: blinkini (idk why i never put this here 3 years ago)

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 00:20:23 )
@Rabbitafy: Oh.. is that a possibility? O_O; That'd be nice, though I doubt I'd focus much on commons unless I thought I needed it for an outfit. :vanora_smile:

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 00:34:01 )
And I'm back!

@Rabbitafy: I'd like an art!
Username: Prodigy
Character ref(s): Character One: Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3, Clothing Breakdown - "P" on pocket should be switched to other side | Character Two: Ref 1, Ref 2 (robotic arm on wrong side), Face Ref, Clothing Ref | Character Three: Ref 1 (Top left girl), Hairstyle Ref (Deep red in color, braid is floor-length) - If you want me to doodle more references for her let me know!
Character(s) personality: You can read all about them here!
Type of art: Full body, painting, full color
Notes: Just let me know if you need any more references. I'd love for them to be in a futuristic/cyberpunk city alleyway or doing something criminal. ;) They're not good guys, so maybe tagging with spray paint. Also, the guy rides a motorbike if you want a reference to that as well!
Total Price: Would it be 6 crates or 8 crates based on that one character discount? :)

Donator — Nerd Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 06:22:57 )
@Rabbitafy: Rabbit!!
It's you!
-hugs-

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 08:07:17 )
@Mica: I hope it is! Since the site just started the cost of commons might fluxuate, since it's hard to know how to price them before hand O: But that's just my guess

@Spring: Thank you so much! ; 3; That's very sweet of you to say!

@Prodigy: Awww dang bro, I'm so jazzed for this piece holy crud! O wO It's going to be awesome! I'll put you on the list for sure! And it would be six ^^

@Kawaii Slowpoke: Then yeah, I could for sure! :D

@Kenome: It's me! :D It's you!

Donator — Nerd Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 09:41:09 )
@Rabbitafy: I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever!
How are you?

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 17:54:13 )
@Rabbitafy: Oh that does make sense. I found them a little expensive but I knew that if I posted like nuts, it wouldn't actually be much of a problem. I do wonder what the official price will be. But alpha ends in a mere day, so it's all pretty exciting!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 19:15:50 )
@Rabbitafy: Yay! I'm glad they sound fun. I want to collect a ton of art of them while I'm here. xD

Ping me so I don't ghost you by accident!
ART REQUEST

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 22:53:53 )
@Kenome: Oh, I'm alright! ^^ Just hangin' out, trying to survive because I have to leave the house later and agoraphobia is a bitch. And you?

@Mica: Here's hoping they do lower them xD But if not, that's alright too! And ugh, don't remind me that september is so close D8

@Prodigy: That's a great idea! :D I love coming to these sites to buy art, haha

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 23:03:07 )
I agree with your sentiments with the prices! XD It's no big dealio for sure. I wonder how many new members we'll have come launch. :vanora_shock:
And can I just add that YESSS to collecting art. >.>

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 23:07:58 )
@Mica: I hope there's a good chunk of 'em :D I'd like to see this site go far! Fozzy sure did work hard on it ^^

And yes! xD I always end up having an abundance of money on sites where there's no art community!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 23:16:02 )
@Rabbitafy: Whaaat, is it possible for avatar sites not to have an art community? :vanora_shock: And yeah I hope so too, I've got at least my sister who might stay and play wiff me.
:vanora_smile:

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 23:25:44 )
@Mica: Yeah, if the site is pretty much dead and so no artists want to put in the time xD Kingdom of Knuffle was that way when I was on there.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 23:34:07 )
@Rabbitafy: I have totally never heard of that. :vanora_shock: It's pretty difficult to get an active userbase though.. I just hope more and more of everyone really fill out the site. :D
I am doodling now but I'm getting super sleepy... almost 2am :vanora_tired:

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/30 23:41:14 )
@Mica: It was a pet-style site xD It was pretty cute, but I think kind of too basic/repetitive to hold much interest.

I really hope this site gets a lot more users :D

D: You should go rest then!
Gender Fluid (He/they) | Asexual | Married | Jewish
❤Elithiya~!❤
Art Shop

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 00:02:11 )
@Rabbitafy: :vanora_huff: Nevurrr! I got to drawing and and I wanna finishhh! I use to go on Fuzz Academy before the site went bloom! But before was Neopets and that's the summary of my pet site experience. XD
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — Nerd Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 07:12:31 )
@Rabbitafy: Oh man.
You can do it!
I know you can't get over fears super quick or anything but I believe in you!
And me?
I just work a lot and stay home a lot.
HA

^Ana >Lina.
Discord

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.