Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops A Bun of Art - OPEN!

Voltie — Alien Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 08:41:02 )
I love your artwork! I may request something from you in the future when I have more money. Beautiful, though. :vanora_heart:

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 22:58:59 )
@Mica: I've never heard of Fuzz Acadamy! O: And I was on Neopets... in middle school OTL It's been a while holy crud

@Kenome: Aww, thank you, dear! :D I did manage to... and I even went to the store! 8D

@Astral Ninja: Thank you very much for the compliments! ^^

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 23:08:21 )
@Rabbitafy: It was an incredibly cute baby animal avatar site kind've...short lived though, I was very sad. :( These were the bases.
FAT ANIMALS
Yo neopets was my childhood.. i can't believe it's still alive O_O

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/08/31 23:21:12 )
@Mica: OH GOSH THOSE ARE SO CUTE WTF D8 I need chubby animals in my life!

Me either O wO Although I hear it's awful now

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 00:26:14 )
@Rabbitafy: Really? D: T-that's so sad... is it a pay to win kinda thing? Though I'm not quite sure what you pay for LOL
Also yeah fuggin' those fat things were so cute. How are you today? :D

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 01:18:31 )
@Mica: Something like that xD And it's full of asshole trolls, from what I understand. Apparently they introduced an item for a while you could use on someone else's pet to turn them into something else and people were using it all over the place? That's just what I've heard though O:

I'm doing alright! Just trying some new stuff and attempting to figure it out without getting too frustrated.... so I'm playing some Stardew Valley in the meantime xD

What about you?

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 03:00:26 )
@Rabbitafy: Damn, that item sounds kind of lame...plus trolls online are savage nowadays. O.O;
Ahhh! Stardewwwwwwwww! *runs around*Frigg' love that game. I'm good too, drawing but I gotta take a break now. :D Drawings don't take long but coloring is quite time consuming.

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 07:14:03 )
@Mica: Trolls are so sad and pathetic, I feel so much pity for them man

Yessss, I love Stardew! The fact that one guy made it alone over the span of years is a huge insperation to me, it always motivates me to keep trying and I love that ^^ It's a great game!

Ahhh yeah, coloring is a bitch 8D Shading is too. I used to not shade but recently started again... it takes so much energy man

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 16:18:57 )
@Rabbitafy: I really do like the creator too! He's such a chill individual, so buying the game at full price (IM CHEAP AND I DONT DO THIS NORMALLY..steam sales are a bait) makes me pretty happy actually. :D I find there are so few devs that don't have some weird ulterior motive with their games.
It really does take energy, wtf. I've been doing it on photoshop and I've been sooo spoiled with painttool sai's shading brushes that I'm struggling a little here. ;w;

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 22:02:18 )
@Mica: OH man D: Making the change from Sai to PS is so hard! I recently did that, actually, and I still miss Sai a lot. A lot of the tools are just so much easier to use ; 3;

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 22:06:53 )
Oooh, I can't wait for slots to be open again here. ^^

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 22:22:19 )
@Miss Kitty: I can't wait for trades to be open so I can open them back up! :D Espeically since it's the first, haha!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 22:31:14 )
@Rabbitafy: Right? D: But I don't really wanna install more programs here if Photoshop is available... not my computer so I don't really wanna clutter it more than I have.

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 22:34:06 )
@Mica: Ah well, that makes sense D: I'm very sorry, though! Just keep practicing, you'll get the hang of it!

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 22:34:12 )
@rabbitafy: Right? xD I feel like so many trade are gonna happen that everything will just explode.
|

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 22:38:00 )
@Miss Kitty: Well, I certainly hope they don't! O wO That would suck!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 22:48:22 )
@Rabbitafy: Hours until the gates open. I am so excite. :vanora_heart: How are you doin' today?! (It's a new day, I can ask again XD)

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 22:53:07 )
@Mica: I'm alright! O: Excited because later tonight is the PAX panel for JackSepticEye, which is going to be livestreamed on Twitch... my favorite tuber/kind of idol will be there (he works for JSE) so I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of him in the audience... xD

How are you? :D

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 23:02:28 )
@Rabbitafy: Ohh, I've heard of the dude! I watched some of his videos. :D I like letsplays, but I'm ccurrently on a mission to finish the Critical Role episodes. 100+ epsides, 4hr per video or something. T_T; Great art background tho?
I'm good! Making progress wit art finally but I hunger! :vanora_yum:
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Voltie — He/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/1 23:56:37 )
@Mica: I love his attitude, too. xD He's very dedicated and his work ethic is very inspiring! Plus he's a sassy af cinnamon roll... so that helps ^^

Ohhh, my hub and I started watching those for a while! He got much farther than me... my attention span is awful, so I just kind of listened for the most part. You can do it! :D

You should eat! O: I've heard food is good for you
Gender Fluid (He/they) | Asexual | Married | Jewish
❤Elithiya~!❤
Art Shop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.