Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach The Weasley Games ~WINNERS ANNOUNCED!~

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 21:24:18 )

Right! Except all this clean laundry has been piling up on the couch for a week now. Lol

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 21:24:39 )
70 shells
call me grem
they/them

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 21:26:41 )

Hey there nyreen. You might wanne post that in another thread :)

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 21:32:03 )

Lol I have done that no worries Nyreen lol

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 21:33:34 )

Never have to much threads open! XD

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 21:36:03 )
Eh, I feel gross after taking care of the grumpy potato and her other cat friends. There was a lot of poo in the boxes.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 21:38:05 )

That is the downside to pet sitting.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 21:38:08 )

Lol. Right? For me I just accidentally click the wrong one cause of my fat fingers. Lol.

Awww taking care of the grumpy potato and kitty friends shouldn’t make you feel gross.

Reminds me I have to wash the dog and my kitty @3@

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 21:38:55 )

I am leaving you guys now. Bye bye :)

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 21:44:12 )

@vengeance: awww *pouts and waves by sadly* bye!

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 21:44:57 )
But there was a lot of poo. And their owners use that clay litter that is really dusty and gets everywhere and on people. I’m fine when there is a normal amount in the box, but today I have no idea what happened. Unless they purposely held it and then went all at once.

Bye, ven.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 21:47:49 )

@Faust Sheep: I don’t think there is any cat litter that doesn’t cause dust. Hmmm maybe the kitties were constipated so they were feed some pumpkin to help them go

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 21:50:51 )
There is. I use a dust free litter and it’s not clay based.
I didn’t give them any pumpkin and their owners are not home, they’re still on vacation. Unless there is pumpkin in their food. Or probiotics.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 22:28:57 )

Hmm what litter do you use?
Well you never know with cat food or maybe they just wanted to make sure you were there to clean up their poop lol

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 22:57:46 )
Arm and Hammer Clump and Seal light weight. It has no dust, no perfumes, and no clay. I had to switch because I had an asthmatic cat and the clay litter was also affecting my lungs. It’s been a lot better with the Arm and Hammer and it doesn’t affect my youngest cat’s allergies. I have to be very careful with what I get because of him.

Lol
Well yesterday one did run into the box before I scooped and went right in front of me. Cats sometimes have no shame.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 23:20:07 )

@Faust Sheep: ah! I will have to try that next time. This time I got some walnut shell base cat litter and it doesn’t seem to have any dust as well. My kitty has pica.

My cat likes to go in the bathroom with me cause that is where I keep his litter box and then he climbs in it and uses it while staring me down with an evil-ish look on his face.

Donator — he/him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/6 23:56:25 )
@Roshan: My youngest can’t do walnut.
Hm, sometimes if my youngest has played in his water the litter sticks a little to him, not a lot, and when he cleans it off it doesn’t bother him so it might be okay for your cat if he has Pica. If you do switch, you probably should still keep an eye on him just in case.

I had a cat who had to be aware of his surroundings at all times when he went. He always had his head hanging out of the little door to the covered litter boxes and would stare at people and random objects while he did his business.
Cats are very strange creatures.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/7 00:02:15 )

@Faust Sheep: awww the poor baby! Aww such a cutie patootie!

Oh I do keep an eye on him. I have to spring clean once a week cause of him. He likes to eat foam objects, gel hair ties, strings....

They are extremely weird creatures!! I mean really just stare at you while going potty all like yea this just got wired!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/7 00:23:21 )

Ama was bad today. >w>
She spent some con money on a new figure.
Ok well two figures.

Donator — He/She Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/07/7 00:34:52 )

Is that really a bad thing to do?
Questing: !

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.