Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Pixel Perfect: Item/Layer Reports - UPDATE 1/1/24

Donator — she/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 22:50:28 )

Striped stockings and striped tights are no longer items. Rather, the stripes have been made into items all their own. You can now buy stripes in any color instead of only black and white! (So the shop image looks a little funny)

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 22:59:12 )
@Saeyra: Ears are fixed!

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/1 23:05:32 )
@Fozzy: Okay thanks!

@Lina: Eeeyyy glad to see you got rehired as an artist again!

Donator — pancake Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 10:30:21 )
I went to buy the items on my receipt and cannot seem to find the following items in the shops:

Smile, Smirk, Wide Smile, Ripped Jeans, and Deer Nose

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 12:14:58 )
Feathertail Hair and Velvet Curls in the Wine color has green spots in the darkest parts of the hairs.
● sry, i'm not that interesting ●
also please ping me

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 16:05:27 )

To add onto what Llama said, the Heian Eyebrows in Wine are also surrounded by a neon green outline.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 19:05:52 )
Tutu Dress (pixels layering over arm) and stripped pattern for tights are now corrected!

@blinkini: They will available soon! (Sorry for the delay, we fell a bit behind on face features due to upload errors)

@Llama: @Vii: Due to an error with our wine gradient data (now corrected) we plan to fix these items asap! I'll make a post here when they should be fixed. Thank you. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 21:16:51 )
Unicorn is a deer until a
@Fozzy: I really hope you keep the socks i have on layered just the way they are with my hoofs because we can all rave like this it isso very neat I love it
Unicorn horn gets made!
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/2 21:19:29 )
@Fozzy: Ah, cool beans, thank you ~ it's funny because (I just realised) the outline doesn't even show up in the preview I posted... Which was supposed to be an imgur link but I guess I didn't press ctrl+c hard enough c':
Thanks for all your hard work! ♥

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 00:39:20 )
@Llama: @Vii: The 2 hairs and eyebrow for wine colors should be fixed now. No more "poison Ivy!" lol

Donator — A.I. Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/3 02:24:18 )
@Fozzy: Awesome, thank you! Poison Ivy is legit tho too 8D

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Donator — He Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/5 05:30:57 )
Demonic tail (1) is in the wrong layer i believe?

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/5 08:10:50 )
@Raxton: Oh silly tail! I'll look into within the next 24hours and post back here when it should be fixed. :)

@Bunny: Oh darn, and that shops preview is so cute! That's probably an issue with coding so I'll reach out to our dev.
(In the mean time, if you did purchase the back pony from shops and no longer want it, I can refund you the volts and remove it from your inventory.)

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/5 09:05:42 )
@Bunny: I sent you a PM and I'll make sure to notify you when we're able to modify the way the hairs work together. :)

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/5 23:27:20 )
If you look closely at my avvie, the tree is on the wrong layer and its stepping on my foot. :vanora_xd: I also think the boots should be layered on top of the pants

Always ping me please.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/6 22:38:08 )
Hey, I opened my box from the blackout and got the nightlight set, which is awesome! however, what is less awesome is my arm on my tailored jacked is showing on top of the nightlight. Just thought I'd let it be known. Enclosed is photographic proof.

My awesome Art

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 00:24:39 )
@ChemicalDivision: Thank you for the report! I'll look into this as soon as possible. :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 00:25:57 )
Don't think this has been mentioned yet, but all the pants layer over top of the skirts. If that could be fixed that'd be great. I know the pants used to layer under the skirts and I'd LOVE to layer some of the new skirts and the tutu dress over some of the new pants.

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 00:34:52 )
@ChemicalDivision: The flashlight layering should be corrected now. Please update me if you find any other layering issues with it!
@AelloTyphoeus: Most if not all pants should layer under skirts and dresses now. Please update me if anything is wonky!
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/02/7 00:40:32 )
@Fozzy: Yay. Although now the dresses layer under the skirts. I only noticed cause it go updated right in the middle of me creating an avie with the puffy skirt under the tutu dress. (I feel like I'm being picky and a bit 'I wanna speak with your manager', but it does allow for more creative options with the skirts under the dresses and the pants under the skirts. If that is possible and not too complicated it would be great.)
Quest Link
Please Mention. I tend to poof and need reminding.
44.1/50k

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.