Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Crane's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 21:11:40 )

@Little Crane: thank you. It ends today. Let’s see how far I can get lol

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/7 22:33:59 )

@Totalanimefan: One will hope that you earn plenty for your goal.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 06:11:43 )

@Little Crane: Thanks. I was busy in real life so I didn't get to chance to earn them Haha RIP

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 06:17:21 )

@Totalanimefan: Life, it seems, is good at interrupting plans.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 21:28:39 )

@Little Crane: ain’t that the truth. What has your life been up to?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 22:22:51 )

@Totalanimefan: Tis August, Mother's social month where her distance is measured in airplane flights. Father gets airsick, so he and I remain home. Our quietest month, we revel in it.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/8 23:03:07 )

@Little Crane: nice. Do you dislike traveling?
Also there is medication he could take to not get air sick.
It’s nice to chill at home. I’m at work. I wish I was chilling at home atm lol

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/9 04:37:10 )

@Totalanimefan: Father and I do not like social events. We are well aware of the medications, he will use them if necessary. His airsickness is an excellent way to not be forced to socialize.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/9 04:57:48 )

@Little Crane: Oh I see.
Whenever I travel I only hangout with the people I flew with, not like random people lol
It's a good reason to stay home though.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/9 06:22:36 )

@Totalanimefan: Indeed it is. Father and I wear out in large groups easily, while solitude drains Mother.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/9 06:23:55 )

@Little Crane: Where does your mom like to go on trips?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/9 07:54:21 )

@Totalanimefan: Any where she can be social with her friends. She has several all over the country she visits in August. I think she is somewhere in California? One of those cities or towns that starts with San? If not within, then near.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/9 20:37:02 )

@Little Crane: oh hey that’s where I live. Right in between those towns that start with San. (It’s San Jose and San Francisco). I don’t blame you for not wanting to come.
What have you been doing at home since your mom left?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/9 22:40:45 )

@Totalanimefan: Tis an excellent time to deep clean, eat foods Mother dislikes, and relax. We do keep our home clean, but Mother sees nothing wrong with week old food lying around, or crusty dried food on dishes. She insists that some mess will never hurt, but there is a difference between mess and nastiness, yes?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 00:41:01 )

@Little Crane: ew that is pretty nasty. ^^;
It’s nice that you guys get time to do what you want. It always feels really nice after a deep clean.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 04:45:18 )

@Totalanimefan: Unless some thing suddenly happens, such as the exploding pipes last year. I am glad the landlord is swift with any and every report, we were far from the only one affected by that. If such a thing does not occur, we only need about two weeks, as we are meticulous about it all.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/10 21:56:03 )

@Little Crane: oh my gosh your pipes exploded?!? What happened to make that happen? How long did it take to clean up?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/11 22:33:22 )

@Totalanimefan: I no longer remember why it happened, only that one of the fourth story tenants was evicted shortly after. The cleaning took a month, the plumbers went over every bit of plumbing to ensure another explosion was not about to occur, nor leaks or any other damage. Any damages legitimately caused by said explosion the landlord covered, fortunately we did not have much.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/11 23:17:58 )

@Little Crane: luckily the landlord was able to cover it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/11 23:32:15 )

@Totalanimefan: We have a good landlord. The apartment next door has a different owner and if it had happened to them, the burst pipes would have been repaired at the landlord's expense, the rest would have been up to each individual tenant.

Item QuestHangoutSales

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.