Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Gizzie, s Treehouse (with my turtles) ^.^

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 07:35:10 )
Yeah, pretty tired, so sticking in another disc of OUAT, and relaxing. Maybe will work on the tulle skirt since that's an easy project.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 07:47:51 )
What season are you at? My sister likes OUAT a lot.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 08:02:04 )
I own 1-4 and I've seen to I think near the end of season 5. I can't currently watch it though.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 10:20:37 )
Aw :<
I won't say my sister watches ilegally because that's against site rules, but she doesn't own the DVD xD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 10:22:08 )
Unfortunately, that's not an option for me because it requires internet. Faster than the uber slow data my phone has.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 23:39:25 )
my phone has very slow data, too @_@

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 06:30:39 )
Stupid phones that don't let us do stuff!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 07:30:41 )
also my charger is apparently dead... I'm using my mom's xDDD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 09:29:54 )
Hey peeps Gizzie has been dealing with an army of ants today and probably the rest of the week :vanora_angry:

In my UPSTAIRS apt CARPET is an army of fire ants my carpet is swarming with the whole army of them I don't know where they came from I'M UPSTAIRS O. O there is none around my patio door or my front door nor outside the doors just in the middle of the living room and not one or two but I would say the whole colony I have welps on BOTH arms bites darn fire ants I vaccumed some and I squashed several and I really am beyond what to do :/

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/21 16:45:54 )
XoGIZMOoX:
Hey peeps Gizzie has been dealing with an army of ants today and probably the rest of the week :vanora_angry:

In my UPSTAIRS apt CARPET is an army of fire ants my carpet is swarming with the whole army of them I don't know where they came from I'M UPSTAIRS O. O there is none around my patio door or my front door nor outside the doors just in the middle of the living room and not one or two but I would say the whole colony I have welps on BOTH arms bites darn fire ants I vaccumed some and I squashed several and I really am beyond what to do :/

@ XoGIZMOoX: That sucks Gizzie. Sounds like you have a fire ant infestation. I hope the ant infestation problem either goes away by itself or is solved soon. Perhaps you need the help of a pest control exterminator.
Current avatar: Emmett Khan, Master of the Golden Keyblade.

Do you play RuneScape?

My DeviantArt Gallery:
EmmettKhan.DeviantArt.com

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 02:09:32 )
WHAT

there are some ant traps you can buy... they might be coming from inside the structures <.<

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 02:46:07 )

I wake up to a SECOND place now in my bedroom closet in the hanging clothes and the pajamas on the closet shelf nothing else in the closet is infested with ants that carpet in good crafty stuff fine only both sections of clothes :( I found out this the hard way picked up clothes to wear and got mobbed with more bites

I can't afford to rewash everything or I would spray the clothes and I can't grab them to shake um outside so I will be getting trap things plus apartment called the pest control and I now have a bee issue on my balcony too they keep nesting so I knocked down the nest and ran

Gizzie's card shop
Gizzie's banner shop

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 02:54:10 )
I assume the landlords are aware of the issues? If not, let them know ASAP because odds are, you're not the only one experiencing this issue. Other than that, I'm not sure what I can offer for advice. Hope they get taken care of soon!

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 02:55:34 )
Hello there!!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 02:56:54 )
Watch out for the ants, Lina!!

When we had ants at home we got the poison thingie <.< it's sweet so they get attracted, then they get it to their nest/place and they all die. Alledgedly.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 03:10:14 )
Ants are trouble! OnO

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 03:13:05 )
One of my friends had a minor ant infestation, but just normal black ants. And it was because he had a ground-level apartment and always left food out.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 03:23:37 )
One summer when I was young our house had a really bad ant infestation. Black ants, but easily thousands!

They build their home under the house. >.>

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 03:32:51 )
What have you done to get rid of them?

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 04:03:50 )
Ultimately had to have an exterminator go under the house to get rid of them. It was an awful summer though!
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.