Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Gizzie, s Treehouse (with my turtles) ^.^

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 04:56:24 )
MDOM! I'M SO MAD THAT I DIDN'T STOP AT WALGREENS LAST WEEK! Halloween makeup was in stock then. I did nab a rainbow and stars stencil, just gotta track down the makeup pallette.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 06:41:48 )
ESPY YOU'VE BEEN MISSED!!

Ahhhh only last week? Maybe you can go this week!! also yay for stencils!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 07:37:22 )
Lol. Nope. I was just in and except for dark purple and black and a couple other stencils, they are completely sold out of all the Halloween makeup stuff. And they only get the one display in (I asked). So I'm thinking maybe I'll check amazon.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 08:01:25 )
Gizzie needs them angel-devil sets for my birthday :vanora_cry:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/3 08:08:02 )
@Kaderin Triste:

Darn wish we lived near each other I have $50 or probably more worth of Halloween face paint and accessories coming in the mail this week for the nieces and nephews I'd share :(

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 03:06:26 )
I did a lot of looking into various rainbow makeup looks and I'm thinking I'll go simple with it. I saw a pretty one that did red, orange, yellow across one eye and green, blue, purple across the other. It looked a little tricky, but I should be able to do it. Hopefully. And then maybe I'll just use my eyeliner pencil and my makeup stencil to a couple black stars or something. I dunno. I suck at Halloween makeup ideas. And wearing glasses makes it more difficult because I don't want something that they'll smudge.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 11:44:52 )
I don't know how to do any makeup and I still need Halloween costumes!! Ack!!
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 13:49:15 )
Lol. Better hurry!
Yeah, I can mostly apply lip gloss and mascara, but that's really the extent of my makeup knowledge. And, of course, my only 2 local friends are male, therefore useless.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 13:49:31 )
Lol. Better hurry!
Yeah, I can mostly apply lip gloss and mascara, but that's really the extent of my makeup knowledge. And, of course, my only 2 local friends are male, therefore useless.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 13:50:32 )
Lol. Better hurry!

Ugh. Sorry for the multiposts again.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 14:20:20 )
@XoGIZMOoX: I rarely see you online, but
I just wanted to stop and say hello

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 20:59:47 )
Unicorn:
@XoGIZMOoX I rarely see you online, but
I just wanted to stop and say hello

Yeah I have been kinda busy and also I have been getting crudy cell signal

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 00:00:11 )
ehehe poor Kaderin and lagging phone.
Gizzie, call your service provider and tell them to get their shit together pls

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 01:20:33 )
mdom:
ehehe poor Kaderin and lagging phone.
Gizzie, call your service provider and tell them to get their shit together pls

It's metro pcs (In my opinion pcs is code for piece of crudy sh@#) but it is partly because my 4g data don't reboot till @ the 8th/10th so it's coming up and then I have too many apps so it probably doesn't help with signal or I don't know if that is causing stuff (clueless) but also my apartment brick building blocks cell towers and tv towers for that matter the tv gets a limited amount of channels and glitches etc same with phone and I get better cell usage everywhere else so I know part is the apartment building maybe it's all my neighbors this place is ZERO EMPTYS maxed out with several people per apt so I am sure it's full of phones

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 01:44:37 )
ahhhh damn you, apartment building that blocks signal!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 03:30:57 )
@XoGIZMOoX: I am so sorry to hear that hopefully you get
a better cell signal soon so we can all post, with you like on
your birthday.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 03:43:26 )
@xogizmoox: Quick question! Have you tried turning your phone off, waiting like 1 minute, then turning it on again? I only ask because sometimes when my phone starts acting up that helps.

Donator — ...... Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 05:25:01 )
mdom:
ESPY YOU'VE BEEN MISSED!!

Ugh yeah, I've kind of been gone from...basically everywhere, lately.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 05:25:48 )
Yeah I clear cookies reboot etc etc it works on my other phone but not the main one and I prefer playing with the main (other cell is tiny screen and main is an lg stylo and it has a huge mini tablet size screen)

Gizzie's card shop
Gizzie's banner shop

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/5 05:33:40 )
Huh. Well there goes my idea...

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.