Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Light and Darkness [FIN]

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/8 08:43:46 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"All right, we're here." Ryker said when they arrived.

"First thing to do is get some money for these scales, then see about finding some supplies, then look for a place to crash for at least a night." he said further.

"Hey." he then addressed Eke.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/8 08:46:32 )
He wanted to say something. But all he could do is shake his head. He just wanted to lay down, cry, maybe sleep. He for once didnt care about eating. He kept his eyes away from Ryker watching the people around him, noticing the odd looks he was getting. It didnt help his mood.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/8 08:59:29 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"............" again, Ryker didn't say anything.

Instead, he just pulled Eke close to him.

"Come on." he said.

"Let's find a place with a bed." he told him.

"We've got enough for a comfy place to rest." he added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/8 09:04:13 )
All he could do was nod. He was barely keeping it together. He waited till he could sit on a bed before he let go. He looked to ryker and made a small squeak before looking down, letting Ryker lead him along staring at the ground.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/8 09:46:23 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ryker and Eke made their way through the town, stopping online to exchange the scales for a considerable amount of money. Once they did, they then found an Inn.

They went inside, and before anyone could ask any questions, Ryker plopped down some cash, and they were given keys.

Ryker then quickly led Eke to the room, where they stepped inside and he closed the door behind them.

"Finally." he said.

"I hate people that stare." he muttered.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/8 22:19:45 )
"W-why would they stare at you?" he looked up finally saying something. His voice was barely there and cracked a little.

"I...know why they stare at me...not that i care anymore" he looked down sitting on one of the bed. He felt a tear roll down his cheek and he wiped it quickly shaking his head.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/8 22:44:14 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"You don't care, huh?" Ryker asked.

"Suuuuuure." he said, rolling his eyes.

"And they don't stare at me, really." he then went on. "I just hate it when people stare. It shows they're weak-minded and have to look at every little thing." he growled.

"People are stupid." he then muttered.

"Anyway, feel free to do whatever you like." he told Eke.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/8 23:11:04 )
"No i dont care about the stares. thats...not why im...upset..." he sniffled. "Ive heard you talk about your curse...saw some of it too...but i...kinda have a curse myself. I told you about my hyperthyroidism. But theres also the fact of my...mother..." he wiped away tears grumbling.

He hated crying in front of people. he was trying to hide behind his clothes. He couldnt hold it anymore and he began to sob. He pulled a pillow to his face and just sobbed, hard.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 00:24:51 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"............." Ryker was silent, before walking towards Eke.

He sat down beside him on the bed, and draped an arm over his shoulders.

"Let it all out, kid." he told her.

'...why?' he then thought.

'Why do I care like this?' he asked himself.

He then just sighed silently, and kept those thoughts to himself.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 02:15:59 )
He cried for a solid 15 minutes before he calmed down. His eyes red and puffy, he wiped the tears away with a sleeve. He sniffled and looked up.

He took a long slow breath before he spoke. "My mother...didnt want a son. So...i was raised to be a girl. clothes, makeup, accessories, the whole deal. She was strict and if i put up a fuss, i was llocked in my room with a few things to keep me from fainting." he sighed.

"She didnt act like she ever loved me. I was an object to be fawned over and shown off." he sniffled. "The outfits were stiff and stuffy. And they itched..."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 03:00:56 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ryker listened to what Eke had to say, before sighing.

"...that explains a lot." he said.

"Well, let me tell you something." he then said. "You're not with your mother any longer." he told him.

"So you can act however you want, wear whatever you want, and do whatever you want." he said further.

"Because, quite frankly, it doesn't matter to me how people dress. You do what you do, and if it helps you sleep at night, then go for it." he reasoned.

"As long as it doesn't hurt anyone." he quickly clarified.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 03:04:25 )
"I ran away two years ago...im sure shes still looking for me" he sighed and rubbed her face now tired. He hadnt eaten all day and he felt a little faint. He had even gone pale.

He rubbed his eyes. "Im tired..." He lay down flipping the pillow over to be dry.

"Im sorry" he mumbled as he closed his eyes.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 03:41:39 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"If you're tired, then sleep." Ryker told him.

"When you wake up, there will be food here for you to eat." he told him.

"And if your mother happens to somehow show up, she'll know what it means to mess with me." he then assured him.

"I'll show her the power of the Infinite Onyx." he said further, before pausing suddenly.

"...I'll explain that later." the then sighed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 03:50:11 )
"Its your curse isnt it?" he looked at him. He stifled a yawn not feeling ready to eat. He closed his eyes and soon fell asleep.

He slept till sunset. as the setting suns rays hit his face he blinked away. He groaned and turned over opening his eyes. He felt sweaty and shakey.

"Ryker?" he sat up slowly looking around.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 04:27:19 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

He didn't see Ryker around, at all.

But he heard the shower running in the next room, which told him that he was there, just getting himself clean.

Eke then also noticed that there was a selection of food for him to choose from. Some breads, some fish, some chicken cutlets, and a small pizza, as well as a few bottles of soda.

And he also noticed a bag of candies on the endtable beside him, alongside a bowl of mixed berries and fruit.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 04:36:34 )
He blinked. Was all that for him? There was no way. but then...there were things that he liked there. Still...he didnt feel like eating. He took the soda instead and took a small drink. He still needed to stay alive. He didnt want to faint twice in two days.

He got up and sat by the window staring down at the street below taking small sips. He was silent. Eke wasnt usually a quiet person but he jsut didnt feel himself now.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 05:14:14 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

After a few minutes, the shower stopped, and Ryker stepped out from the bathroom. He was clad in nothing but his pNTS, and had a towel draped over his head, drying his head.

This showcased what looked to he a small crevasse in his chest... but it looked to be filled with a strange black solid-like substance.

He peeked through his towel, and saw that Eke was awake.

"Hey." he greeted him.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 05:46:02 )
He looked at him and smiled, though there was little joy in it. He looked to the hole in the mans chest and pointed.

"Is that the onyx thing?" he sounded tired, and still on the depressed side. He was a little mad at himself not able to get out of the slump he put himself into.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 06:23:12 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"...what's left of it." Ryker responded.

"See, that guy had me and a lotta other people digging for that large gem." he told him. "Whoever found it, and used it, was supposed to gain unlimited power." he said further.

"But one of the other slaves found it... accidentally. He struck it with a large drill, and it caused the thing to shatter and turn to little more than dust." he went on.

"However, one of the shards embedded itself in my chest, and I guess that stopped it from turning to worthless powder. Now it's directly connected to my heart, and it's like it fused with me." he sighed.

"It gave me the strength and power to escape slavery... but, drunk with rage and power, I brutally murdered the dictator, even though I didn't really want to." he lamented.

"This power, when it takes over, it's like someone else is in control of my body." he then told Eke. "And it's terrifying."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 06:50:57 )
He looked down. "I..." he didnt know what to say.

"Im sorry...makes my life sound like a fairy tail" he sighed taking another drink. He felt stupid for complaining now. For crying. He had it easy.

He leaned his head on the windowsill and sighed.
Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.