(Banner not made by me)
This originally began as a LiveJournal community, but has since grown to have more followers over the years.
In one year, try to read 50 books! Start any time you like and finish the challenge 12 months later! You can read anything from textbooks to graphic novels to biographies to science fiction. If you think of it as a book, and you read it, you can add it to your challenge list.
Don't think you can make 50 books? Aim for 25, 100, 200! The whole point of the challenge is motivation. Just set a goal for yourself and keep track of everything you read for the year.
Or try counting pages! 15,000 pages is considered the equivalent of 50 books. It's what you would read if each of your 50 books were 300 pages long.
- To make a list, just post it!
Organize a pretty heading, list the books you've read.
- As always, follow all Voltra Rules and TOS
- Try to only post your list once and edit it with all future updates.
- No criticizing or insulting someone else's list!
- No plot spoilers. If you're about to give away any information that wouldn't normally be found on the back cover of the book, check yourself and don't post it.