Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Closed. lock pls

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 15:08:33 )
"We can't say if you'll Live or Die"

@Valefor: Yessss I love it! My friend loves it too! Knowing her she's probably going to set it as her phone background like the last one :D
Thanks so much, from both of us ^^
But nooow I'm debating if I wanna wait a while to make another request but at the same time, I love ya art ;D
Oh! Also maybe one day we can do an art trade again. It's been months since I've drawn something >>
"We are the Ultimate Fright"

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/31 03:59:47 )

@Colin: Requests will open unless I say it's closed. So you're good! c:

@SnakeWeaver: I'd like to see more arm and leg accessories because I like to layer. xD More wings wouldn't hurt xD Or plants!!
    What about you?

@Night XIV: You're welcome! And to your friend as well!
    You can make a request any time! o uob Or you can also art trade with me xD

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/31 05:02:43 )
@Valefor: I think they do a good job in item variety, that's why its so easy to want more^^ It's amazing how much they come out with. Their artists must work really hard.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/31 05:31:17 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

@valefor: Heh, fair enough then.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/31 08:10:38 )

@SnakeWeaver: That's a good point! There are a variety of items and themes which is really cool!
    And yes! They do work hard! It's a lot of work coming up with a concept among their busy schedules! c:

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/31 15:47:41 )
@Valefor: And actually creating those items X3 That can be hard too~

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/31 23:11:10 )

@Valefor: I would totally art trade with you, but I fear I've drawn all your characters at least once before xD
Also I had to look through my character files to see who I should get art for because you've drawn so many of my babies...I should really stop making characters >>

------HEY VALE OVER HERE!
Username: Night XIV
Refs:

Details: This is Siren, he's one of my many Transformers Decepticon characters. He's quiet, stoic, always serious (unless under a specific situation) and tends to be the mediator. ReapandKnow once said Siren reminds him of Soundwave. He doesn't have a Mecha design because I haven't thought about it, nor can I draw Mecha lol. He's a pacifist, but a Decepticon (Go figure)

Also you're welcomed because his eyes are covered xD

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 04:03:12 )

@SnakeWeaver: Yep! But that's where team members come into play! If they're stuck there's always someone to help out. c:

@Night XIV: I think i still have a few characters (with refs LOL) you haven't drawn yet or i can always quickly sketch out a ref. OOOOR you can draw a friend's oc. xD

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 16:02:08 )
@Valefor: Ahh, if they do that for each other than that would be very awesome~^^ Ah.. I just realized your a site artist? o-o

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 17:25:27 )

@Valefor: Oh! I can do one with a ref or a friend ^^ As long as I get to draw something :D
I've been caught up in my writing so much and my friend is trying to get me to write more...especially angst. I loves me some angst and it helps me to vent
I drew a few months back, but I never finished it >>

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 17:41:22 )

@SnakeWeaver: It's sort of a general term on here haha, but I'm actually an item technician! I help with item prep and uploading. c: And yep! I can vouch for the teamwork behind-the-scenes. (・ω・)b

@Night XIV: I'll just drop them here LOL xD You can choose whoever you want. c:
    My ocs (i have outfit options for them unless we're doing headshots lol):
    Alex, Emilie, Kay, Reina, Renfred, or Vargas.

My friend's ocs: Straw or Mintea (her official color palette. Pls note her eyes are green but she has this yellow light at the bottom of her eyes, the third color).

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 18:21:01 )
@Valefor: That's a beautiful thing ^^

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 19:56:31 )

@SnakeWeaver: There's also a list of current staff if you're ever wondering. c: here!

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 21:49:25 )
@Valefor: Ehh, I'll just not look and try to treat everyone as equals. Even if I'm grateful for the hard work, I'm sure it feels good to be treated as yet another member~

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 00:45:09 )

@Valefor: Ooo I wanna draw Vargas so badly, I love his design! But gawd do I suck at drawing mohawks! >>
So I'm currently torn between Kay, Renfred and Straw...she's adorable~

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 02:48:16 )

@SnakeWeaver: haha alright. xD And thanks!

@Night XIV: Actually if you choose Vargas, I'd rather you draw him with long hair or with an undercut (which i need to update lol). I also have some FFXIV outfits if you're really really interested in him (haha i made him in the game as an FFXIV au LOL).
    Buuuut if you're still stuck between those three i can choose for you. c:

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 03:34:31 )
@Valefor: How are you enjoying the weekend so far~?

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 03:49:16 )

@SnakeWeaver: It's been pretty good and chill.
    How about you? c:

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 04:55:52 )
@Valefor: It's been okay for me, turned 33~ ^^
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/3 02:53:21 )

@SnakeWeaver: Ooh congrats on turning 33! c: Did you do anything to celebrate?
(ง •̀_•́)ง

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.