Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Closed. lock pls

Donator — Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/8 11:54:50 )

@Valefor: woo!~ I have plenty more ;)

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/8 19:51:19 )
"We can't say if you'll Live or Die"

@valefor: Schuyler is...sweet (for one), but she doesn't take anyone's bullcrap. If she feels she's being wronged, she'll stand up for herself. She's a bit on the sassy side and knowledgable (Because she's a seer. She knows the future LOL) Oh! And she always has a smile on her face unless she's worried...ah, and she tends to worry a lot. Almost for about that.

Hmm, I can do linework or colored. More than likely I might end up coloring it though because I like to color too much xD
I have a habit of rushing through my linework just to get coloring...which I need to stop doing >>
"We are the Ultimate Fright"

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/8 21:04:07 )

@Rayon Declaire: haha that's good to know.
    It's also good practice for me too. xD I don't draw super long hair as much...and not because i mostly draw headshots xD

@Night XIV: Awesome! Noted c:

Alright, whatever you decide to do, I'll just match ya. o uob

Donator — Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/9 12:42:19 )

@Valefor: well I got a bunch lemme know lmao
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 14:45:39 )

@Valefor: Aaaaaahhhhhhhh! I'm so sorry it's been a week since you've heard from me DX
My manager decided to go on a frickin vacation! After she just got back from a paid trip to a gaming convention the week before!!
So because she went on vacation I had more hours! I had my birthday off, but I had to work the day after and I had heckin' plans that I had to cancel because of her! I need a table-flipping sticker for this >>

Not only that but Borderlands 3 came out and because I preordered it, I got it on the night of my B-Day (gift to myself) and my hands and face have been glued to this game that I have a love-hate relationship with

Siiiiiiiiighs! Anyway, long story short, my manager can eff off and my time has been consumed by Borderlands XP
Still sorry you haven't gotten a response back from me in forever

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/15 20:36:55 )

@Rayon Declaire: i'll let you know thanks! <33

@Night xiv: haha sounds hectic! Sucks you had to cancel some plans but at least you're getting more hours though.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/16 00:18:40 )

@Valefor: The more hours didn't last long >>
The moment my manager came back, I was down to two days. But whatever >>
This just gives me more time to play the new games I have and get started on my half of the trade

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/17 16:30:31 )

@Night XIV: Ah well. At least, you got some more hours even if it didn't last long.

haha it's always nice to have time to play games xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/22 01:18:42 )

------HEY VALE OVER HERE!
@Valefor:
Username: Gay Space Trash
Refs: my babies
Details: all the details are provided in their bios.... usually. i have a lot of characters, so feel free to draw whoever u want, honestly!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/22 04:36:24 )

@Gay Space Trash: ooh your FFXIV character!
    And thanks for the request!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/22 07:16:15 )

@Valefor: Yay! <3 I updated her character stuff, made tabs for each different hairstyle she has and such!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/22 21:19:11 )

@Gay Space Trash: Thank you! That's very helpful too! <33

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/25 16:03:04 )

@Valefor: My week finally slowed down, but now I'm sick >>
My sister was sick for one day, hung out in my room the whole time and now I have her germs. Sadly, my colds are horrible and last forever >>
I'm trying to get better before Saturday because that's when I have to work
But I have a base drawn out for Kay so it'll always be there when I'm ready to do my end of the art trade ^^

How have you been, Vale?

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 04:21:19 )

@Night XIV: Aww, it's too bad you're sick! I just got over my cold. Guess that bug is making it's way around town. xD I hope you get well soon!!

Alright! If you get too busy or can't finish we can always do it another time. c: So there's no rush there!

And I've been well! Just the usual school routine.
    But I also have this pain close to my neck that's back so I'm gonna have to schedule a doctor's appointment tomorrow. ; o;

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 19:42:09 )

@Valefor: I hope they find out what's causing the pain D:
I have a constant pain over my left rib and I have no idea what's causing it. I went to the doctor and she just told me to take pain medication >>
But I learned that my antidepressants causes some pain and aching, so I'm going to ask my psychiatrist about it on Monday

Hope school isn't giving you too much trouble. But if it is, I believe in you! Ya can do the thing!!
You're so close to finishing!... I think, I can't really remember xD
But I totally have plans to get you a graduation gift ouob

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 01:51:22 )

@Night XIV: Yea...I wasn't able to schedule an appointment since the wait time during the call was waaay to long. I decided I'll just wake up early to do it. xD
    Hmm, that may be a side effect. But yeah, it's probably better to ask about it and make sure your pain isn't anything serious.

And I'm doing good with school. Thank you!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/28 23:35:59 )
@valefor: Thanks for everything so far.
So how's today?

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 02:51:52 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Not at all! It's my own fault for forgetting haha. xD Thanks for being so patient with me. c:

And I'm well. Just finished trying this game demo. How about you?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 05:38:09 )
@valefor: What game is the demo for?
Also hoping to get a copy of The Tyrant's Tomb by Rick Riordan sometime.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/29 21:53:58 )

@LupaPrinceRomulus: It's a demo version of the game called Code Vein. It's like anime meets Dark Souls. xD The main reason I wanted to get it was for the supposedly extensive character customization lol. But it's pretty cool so far! c:

It's...been a while since I've read any novel so far. But that sounds interesting!
(ง •̀_•́)ง

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.