Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Sunrise ✹ [closed]

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 22:59:05 )
@Yuracye: I haven't really been posting anywhere. Gotta keep a low profile. Ya know? *shifty eyes*

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 23:03:49 )
@taemins lover: Oh dang, very sneaky, yes.
I've been trying to just... get these event items. |||OTL. I want that 500 fuse item. /posts like crazy

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 23:11:36 )
@Yuracye: oh, I have extras. Want one?

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 23:18:22 )
@taemins lover: JAHGKAHGJ NO ITS OKAY.
I'm trying to see if I can get one myself first. >: U I'm about 3/5 of the way there, so I SHOULD IN THEORY be able to get it. Ahhh.

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 23:25:25 )

I love this so so much ^^

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 23:26:35 )
@miss kitty: Eeee, Im so glad!! AND YOU HAVE A MATCHING AVATAR.
HOW ADORABLE. AHhhhhh!!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 23:27:40 )

@Yuracye: I know that feeling, some times I gotta take breaks between pixel commissions then I end up getting lazy on it. But I usually get back to it eventually.
Well your art is adorable! Plus I love looking at your work. c:
The item is called "I already told you!" My friend makes a lot of trap avatars and he needs that item badly. Since a good bit of items on Gaia can make a male avatar look female, it only seems appropriate that he gets it. I have it as a major bribe in my shop. xD

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 23:34:22 )
@Yuracye: o-o I see.. I see. Well. If you say so

Donator — Puzzling Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 23:39:47 )

@Yuracye: Tried to get it to match as much as I could. We need handless gloves xD and a fancy choker ^^

|

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 23:47:11 )
@queen prisma: Same here! TT ___ TT At least I'm making some progress though! I decided to take a small break from coms, but what do you think about this for chiblets!?? I definitely feel like it's a lot cuter then the previous image. u vu !!!

I generally like doing things like chiblets in-between the bigger commissions. It's just less stressful. Ahhhh.
KAHFKDSJHG YOU'RE TOO KIND TO ME. TT _______ TT !!!!

Ohhhh. O: ! /goes to go look it up. I love trap avatars tho. omg. They're just... so cute. One of the maid characters that I have is a trap. >:3c It's just the speech bubble though? O: !!

Man, I'd bribe you, but I don't have that much gold- and there isn't any items listed either. Hrmm.

@taemins lover: SQUINTS AT THE TRADE.
WUT DIS?????

@miss kitty: Ahhh, I think it looks really similar!
I used to have an avatar that was close to one of my OCs too, but I'd need to re-buy the items all over again. /sighs.
Yeah! We do! o: I didn't even think about that. You could do with the sleeved arm things for the time being???
Fancy CHOKERS YES. * A* !!!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/8 23:49:07 )
@Yuracye: what do you mean? I an an innocent *bats eyelashes*

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 00:56:16 )

@Yuracye: Aw! So cute! You should do it! O:

I don't quite blame you. Doing something small in between bigger things is usually the best way to do it.

I have a few other items up for bribe, besides just the speech bubble, but I don't mind with just having gold offers too. :)
My friend does a lot of traps and I wanna get him some art some time. He's been a little discouraged with the Art freebies form on Gaia. :( He feels no one wants to draw his traps.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:02:23 )
@taemins lover: AAHFJHDG AGKGJDSNKJDSG K
WELL ILL JUST GET U BACK EVENTUALLY OK. IM ONTO YOU.
TOTALLY UNRELATED OFC BUT DO U LIKE UR CURRENT AVATAR. SQUINTS

@queen prisma: I DID! >: UUU I opened up the shop, but I'm not opening the slots until I get all of my commissions finished. u vu /// THOUGH I REALLY WANT TO DRAW these chiblets. ugh. THE TEMPT IS REAL.
It really is. q vq I have some icons that I owe for a friend, so I might work on those as well.

Ohhh. o: I'll have to come bribe then! I spent a bit of my gold on some arts for my characters, but I should be able to splurge a little on yours too! >:3c
LAHKSJHG I LOVE TRAPS OMG. PLS SEND THEM MY WAY. TT ___ TT I only have four, but I do love them!!
Brooke, Jin Felis & Skylar!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:12:52 )
@Yuracye: you're fine ^^ I only need like one or two. I'm not big into hoarding extras. Ah. But I do like this avi. It's a constant mood.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:53:19 )
@taemins lover: AFKDSJGGKJ WELL I'D LIKE TO THANK YOU REGARDLESS.
SO, HERE YOU GO:

I have no idea what she is eating, otherwise I'd draw it. I thought it was pancakes, but also maybe not??
Thank you again u sweet cinnamon roll. Q v Q !!!!

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 02:55:21 )
@Yuracye: jfktawtsoydoh You didn't have to c,: it's cute. She's eating a pain au chocolate. Omg. But really, you didn't have tooooooo

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:04:43 )

@Yuracye: Let me know when you are done! D: Please! I will send you all of his traps! He's been a little down lately, and I wanna get him some art. :( He has at least 2 really cute trap characters, and we did a mirror versions of each recently. :) It is awesome!

You wanna spend gold on my art, and I wanna spend some on yours. I think we are at a stand still. xD

Donator — SENPAI Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:13:48 )
@taemins lover: Ahhh. You gave me an item, it's the least I could do!!! TT ___ TT
Omg, I'm glad I didn't draw pancakes then. HAHAHAHA.

@queen prisma: The shop is open, if you wanted to post! o: I just don't have actual slots open yet. Hehe.
KAJGA DYES PLS. TT ___ TT //////
I'd love to help cheer him up! Just send me some refs! I'll even draw some for free, I can't resist a good trap honestly!!

KHAGFHG OH MAN. xDD We're going to need some good art trades then!!
I know Picatin and I are in a constant art trade. Hahaha. I don't even know what I owe her, and she doesn't know what she owes me. We just constantly draw each other stuff.

TH | dA

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 03:17:02 )
@Yuracye: djjdosisidjd A FREE ITEM BECAUSE WE FRIENDS. NO PAYMENT IN RETURN NEEDED BUT THANK YOU. How have you been?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/9 04:31:14 )

@Yuracye: I posted, lol.
And the only album that I have of his characters are posted in my shop here. Its his OC, Shannon. Shannon is adorbs and I love drawing him so much! <3

Lol, lets get to it, but only when you are ready though. :) You gotta get your stuff done before you take on another project. You know where to find me for that stuff too.
I'm currently doing a trade with them too! Their art style is so cute!
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.