Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Arty’s Nerdy Hangout

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 20:52:57 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

hello everyone.
how's it going?

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 20:54:48 )

*helps out cleaning the hangout*

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/29 00:37:19 )
*dusty dusty dust*
I wear many faces

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 17:36:03 )
I liiiiiiiiive. Sorta. ouo;

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 05:03:09 )
oh dear are you alright? *blows dust from thread*
I wear many faces

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 00:06:51 )
Just really easily distracted since we moved haha.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/3 02:37:39 )
thats fair
I wear many faces

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 19:40:38 )
/cleans off cobwebs/

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 22:58:53 )
*peeks in, in the middle of larp-preparations and an immense craving for hot chocolate *
sup?

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 23:12:39 )
Hallo there, how are you? /hands some hot cocoa/

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 23:18:41 )
Im fine.. in the middle of finding the stuff I ned for a LARP, so I know which stores to go to tomorrow when its moneyday.
Im at the weird state between tired and fully awake.. should also go out with my wizards unite before I go to bed get some energy for the game.. But its ok as its 17 minutes past midnight here. Shall get up early tomorrow... so many days getting up early these days..

how about you?

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 23:25:04 )
I know I’ve heard of LARP before but I can’t remember what it is. So what is that? LOL

Also wow it’s only about 6pm here. I’m waiting for the husband to get off work and give me a call so I know our dinner plans. I’ve also got laundry going and I’m trying desperately to get use to new glasses. They made me kinda dizzy at work so I had them off half the day and I’m home trying again aha.

How good is Wizards Unite? I’ve played PoGo, but only downloaded WU and played maybe 5 minutes of it.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 23:36:13 )
LARP= Live Action Role Play.. bunh of nerds dressing up meeting somewhere specific and playing a specific chosen system. The system I'm playing in for the LARP on saturday is Vampire the Masquerade v.5 It's going to be a fancy galla. Had to create a new character for it though, as my usual character is too low in rank to be allowed to that galla alone. She would have to bring a specific person and the one hat plays that person cant come ^^;
And else I play in a system based on the Dresden Files books/gam/tv-series.

timezones~ should have done laundry today but sorta came away from that ^^; hopefully I can do it tomorrow. so I can get the perfume stench off of the sleves for a bolero I gottta sew out from new fabric and an old shirt I found at a thrift store today.

ouf sounds anoying with those glasses. hope your vision soon gets used to them.

I find it pretty good. there was a single glic but it has been fixed pretty quickly. I love the portkeys, allows me to explore other part of the Harry potter universe. I've seen so many babynifflers <3 and todya I even saw that horse the ones who have seen death before can see. though the game registered it as something comletely else oO'

I usd to play PoGo but then my old phone died in a massive constant restart of itself a year ago.. so i got this used iphone s6 from a friend. it doesnt have much space, even complained when I installed WU

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 23:43:02 )
I knew I heard that term before! That sounds really interesting to do and like a lot of fun.

Laundry is at least one chore that the machine does most the work haha. Oh sewing. I picked up fabric remnants to try and make tiny ponchos for my Nendoroid dolls. Hah. I suck at sewing majorly so I’ll probably blow through all of the fabric.

I will get use to them eventually. I’ve been told I have an astigmatism, and I can see just fine without them, but they do this thing where it feels like the world is spinning too fast sometimes and it makes me feel gross haha.

Oooh there’s nifflers! I must pick it back up then. And thestrals? Ooou

My husband played PoGo with me for a while.. and then his glitched and he lost all his data on the game (reset him to 0 and no Pokémon) so he gave up and won’t play it now LOL.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/29 23:53:07 )
It is a lot fo fun, have made a lot of friends trough it even though Ive only been doing it for nearly 2 years ^^; Knew litterally noone when I started.

yeah my washingmachine we are just 30 apartments around one single washing machine and drying machine ( and neither of them follow the programs the drying machine just dries untill there is no more money ( aka 3-ish hours of running )always same temperature too )

Im not the best at sewing either but at least I know how to sew a bolero and alter patterns from old clothes. just threw out some homemade cosplay costumes ( undertaker from kuroshitsuji ) and a not finished MSD dress.. as i no longer have a MSD. ^^;

got my eyes checked last year after I scratched my crnea with a long and sharp nail. frtunately nothing got damaged but my cornea was in anoyance and pain for a good 48 hours.

yes Thestrals. And just rescued a baby hippogriff.. you also get to see a lot of Hedwig.. Oh and dragons! <3 today I rescued a full grown uicorn for the first time, else Ive ony rescued unicorn foals.

ouff that sucks.. fear its te same I will hsve to go trough here if I shoudl get PoGO again.. Also the pogo community here is a big elitism group . if you are not at least level 40 then they will not help you during events and such. :/ I remember getting a rare and very powerful pokemon cant remmeber its nam though just recall it to be an event-boss pokemon.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 00:28:27 )
@TeaTales: Yay for making friends! I’m so socially awkward and introverted so that’s hard for me.

Wow that sucks I’m sorry you have that as your situation for laundry. Our apartment complex has a set in every unit and a small laundromat.. with a keypad that we never got the code for haha.

Ouchhhhh that sounds like it hurt. I had 20/20 up until this year. Two people in my family have astigmatism and I work in front of a screen all day so it was probably only a matter of time.

I guess I need to pick the game up LOL

And wow that’s silly. I’d always try to help.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 02:31:11 )
@Artemis: *furiously waving* HI! i missed you! i was sick for a while!
I wear many faces

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 02:32:44 )
@TheGreatPretender: Hii! I hope you’re feeling better now! I’ve missed you too :D

I’m crazy scatterbrained and forgot about Voltra when I got busy.

(Literally I had 10+ tabs open on my phone and it was waaaaay in the back LOL oops)

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 02:45:54 )
@Artemis: oh im doing amazing now! i was out for like a week and then my oldest started pre-k this week. i think im used to to the schedule now tho
I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 02:48:35 )
@TheGreatPretender: Oh good! That’s awesome to hear and aw is your little one enjoying it?
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.