Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Arty’s Nerdy Hangout

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 02:52:42 )
@Artemis: shes tired but she seems to love it. she always tells me what she did that day.
I wear many faces

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 02:55:02 )
@TheGreatPretender: aw that’s awesome. I’m glad she likes it!

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 02:56:07 )
@Artemis: me too. i was worried getting her up early every day would turn her off from it but nope. also i love your avi
I wear many faces

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 03:05:29 )
@TheGreatPretender: I’m a cranky person in the mornings ahah. I hated getting up for school so early and I’m just as fussy on work mornings LOL!

Thank you! I love yours too

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 03:08:51 )
@Artemis: sorry i just changed it. anyways she actually does really good. i dont get more than an "im tired" whine in the morning

I wear many faces

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 03:21:44 )
@TheGreatPretender: I still like it!
And that’s good haha

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 03:27:48 )
@Artemis: question. do you ever wear boy avis?
I wear many faces

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 10:32:29 )
@Artemis: Hahaha, I know that feeling of being social awkward.. And semi-introverted, as I have aspergers, it makes it a real struggle making friends.^^;;

Yeh its been my situation or the past 6 years. unfortunatel I live in a ghetto area so you cant realy trust people around here.. Though it seems to have gotten better during the summer.. at least I have gotten more danish neighbours, instead of all the illegal workers. Keypad? for what?

It did hurt, so much that I did get an appointment at a eyedoctor who at the same time tested to see if I should need glasses. I am sure I will need them eventually, seeing as both my parents have a terrible eyevision, for my dad its so bad that even the strongest glasses aint strong enough for him.

You should.. right now they got a 'back to hogwarts' event going. that I finished last night. Just need to get a sign for my collection ^^,'
Yes silly indeed, I was pretty taken aback by it when I tried to join the local community and discovered their elitism.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/30 14:18:58 )
@TheGreatPretender: I probably would if I thought about it. But mostly I just dress up my girl Avis lol. Most of my characters are girls And I base my Avis off them. I have a hard time coming up with boy characters.

@TeaTales: i think you’re awesome :D and I love your username, it makes me want to get a cup of tea.

Introvert, anxiety, Attention issues, weird sense of humor and Im just weird in general. I’m a people pleaser and I overthink everything and hope people don’t leave meetings with me hating me. I totally get it. I also have a hard time sitting still, my mind wanders a lot (which brings the anxiety in to play CONSTANTLY) and I get bored easily I guess? I dunno. ADD is fun.

Keypad for the laundromat room in our apartment complex. We have a code for the pool/fitness center, the gate getting in/out of the apartment complex but not the laundry room.

My parents both wear glasses too but as far as I know their eyesight is decent so maybe it won’t be quite so bad.

When PoGo first came out we walked around the college campus near us because of all the stops and gyms. It was awesome to see all of the people out and about doing it too. Made me feel less silly for playing something out in the open ahaha.

I think I worry too much about what people think of me.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 07:37:00 )
@Artemis: to by honest, i used to have mostly female characters but lately all my characters are male except for 2 recent ones. I find male avis a little more pleasing for some reason.
I wear many faces

Voltie — Derpy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 14:22:25 )
@TheGreatPretender: I have a hard time drawing male characters for some reason. They give me a really bad art block. I know I should focus on that harder so that I can get over that but I just haven’t the motivation.

I like to visualize my characters when I make them so that probably also contributes to the lack of male OCs haha.
Artemis is my main

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 15:07:50 )
@Alatariel: i usually have a concept in mind. then i use avis to bring them to life. i dont know why but lately its easier for me to rp as male than female, and i am female irl
I wear many faces

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 18:54:02 )
Hello, fellow nerds! :D Hope ya don't mind me stopping in. This thread looked interesting! I'm always happy to meet other nerds.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 20:11:28 )
@Buffasaur: You’re always welcome here! Hello! Your name has me excited about the new Pokémon game coming out.

@TheGreatPretender: That’s an awesome way to do it. I tend to wind up drawing something out and then if I like it I turn it into a character.

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 20:56:10 )
@Artemis:
Thanks! And lol apparently my name reminds everyone of Pokemon. Someone threw a Pokeball at me on my profile lol. Also, you're an artist?!
Roleplay Search | Art Gallery | Buffy's Boutique

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 21:38:15 )
@Buffasaur: Pokémon is awesome lol.

And yeah, I love drawing. :D

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/3 03:12:06 )
@Artemis: i spent years and years not being confident in my drawing abilities
I wear many faces

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/3 05:12:06 )
@TheGreatPretender: I’m still not, honestly.
I feel my art is very lacking.

Sometimes I can do an awesome piece. Other times I want to scribble over everything I just drew in big black in to cover it all up. Or delete the art if it’s digital.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/3 05:26:21 )
i did something yesterday and im really happy with it

I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/3 05:31:14 )
@TheGreatPretender: I think that’s awesome! I love the steampunk-looking eyepiece there.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.