Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Pokemon Sword and Shield | DLC Announced!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 22:02:20 )

Sword and Shield is ouuuuut. Feel free to discuss anything about the game, but keep story related stuff in spoilers please.

If you want to share your friend code, let me know and I'll add it to the list. Please also tell me your name on Switch so we'll know who everyone is!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 22:02:42 )
Friend Codes

Ping me with your Switch friend code and I'll add it to the list!

Format:
[Voltra Name] [Switch Name] FC

[Lufi] [Lufi] SW-0360-2296-6238

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 23:22:50 )

@Lufi: OH my gosh I'm soo excited for this game. It looks great and so do that Pokemon! and honestly I can't believe they got a white guy for the designs All of the Pokemon they showed off today were Pokemon I would want on my team.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 23:38:31 )

@Totalanimefan: I was really surprised when they showed the guy for designs. XD The graphics look so good too!
Wooloo is my new favorite Pokemon. I'm definitely ordering a plushie as soon as one becomes available. Are you going to get both versions of the game or just one?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 00:01:09 )

@Lufi: Everybody loves Wooloo myself included. It's just the best (but I still super love Mareep)

Donator — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 00:02:07 )
I want a Corviknight plushie now.

I'm so excited about this game. ; - ;
The designs are so pretty and I'm so glad more traditional gym battles are back. No offense, Alola.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 00:05:09 )

@Totalanimefan: Mareep is amazing too. <3 I just love sheep. Oh I almost forgot about Sonia! I'm definitely going to cosplay as her. I already have most of her outfit in my closet. XD

@icarus: Corviknight looks so cool. I agree with the gym battles. They look really cool this time around.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 00:07:18 )
I'm looking forward to the new games. They look pretty interesting so far.

The new pokemon look great so far. Wooloo is freaking adorable. So fluffy.

The new legendaries though I thought kind of looked like they just slapped some armor on a couple of Mightyenas.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 00:09:28 )

@icarus: Glad you could join is. I like the gyms are back too.

@Kay: OMG your description of the Legendaries are too funny.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 00:09:54 )

@Lufi: OH yeah she is cute! I really love her design!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 00:13:33 )

@Kay: You're not wrong. XD I'm hoping maybe they'll get a different form or something to make them look cooler.

@Totalanimefan: There's already so much fan art of her too!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 00:20:24 )

@Lufi: Yes! This morning I was looking on twitter at the art of her! <3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 00:21:26 )
Yeah, can't say I'm terribly impressed with the legendaries this time. The rest of the new ones they've shown are great though.

Can't decide yet which starter I'll go with once the games are out, and hopefully scorbunny isn't another fire/fighting combo.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 00:24:05 )

@Kay: I'm going with Grookey!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 00:34:02 )

@Kay: I don't know which starter I want yet either. I'll have to wait and see what their evolutions look like. Right now I'm leaning towards Sobble.

@Totalanimefan: A lot of my friends have picked Grookey too!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 00:37:52 )
Usually I always go with the fire types but with Sun/moon I chose rowlet. I'll probably wait as well for their evolutions before i decide.

It's nice to see the gyms are back. I also wonder if they'll bring back battling the wild pokemon as well. To be honest, with the let's go games just chucking pokeballs at them just wasn't as fun.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 00:41:57 )

@Lufi: I normally pick the grass one. Sometimes I pick the fire one, like in gen's 3 and 6.
@Kay: That's cause Rowlet is <33

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 00:45:57 )

@Kay: I'm pretty sure battling wild pokemon will be a thing since this is a main game. The Let's Go games are more of a spin off, and I think they may keep making those separately for the younger audience. I'm not a big fan of the catching only, but I did like how Pokemon appeared in the world instead of random encounters.

I chose Litten in sun/moon because I liked petting my giant man kitty and feeding him treats. XD

@Totalanimefan: I usually pick grass or fire. Froakie is the only water type I've picked so far!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 00:50:46 )

@Lufi: That was a cute one. my friend always picks the water ones

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 00:51:11 )
Rowlet was definitely one of my favorites from sun/moon. That and toucannon, I just loved its facial expression, it just looked so done XD

Yeah, I do really like that you can see the wild pokemon now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.