Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Post yer pride flags and if you are comfortable- tell your stories!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 04:51:01 )
I'm bi but I just say "gay." I don't identify as "lesbian." I mean, I guess I kind of wish I were, cause lesbians are so cool... But I don't feel very feminine and actually get irritated with people who refer to me as a "lady," and in general I find males more attractive than females. But I have a wife and I don't go out of my way to make myself look masculine especially, so I just say, "I'm gay, here's my wife," and don't make it any more complicated than that. The details just stay between my wife and me.

I think the bi pride flag is the most beautiful, though, so that's the one I like best. My second favorite is the trans flag and third is the rainbow flag. I would like to hang something outside of my house for pride month each year, but I am nervous to. I don't know my neighbors very well, and even though it's a nice neighborhood, there are bigots everywhere, it seems... It doesn't feel safe.

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 03:58:38 )
I'm pan. Bi is fine with me too if it's easier for someone to wrap their head around, even if it doesn't feel 100% accurate.

please @ me if you want a response
art by blinkini

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.