Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 Daily Lore & Evolving Goldfish

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 22:06:08 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeh that sucks. Did you atleast manage to get each event item?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 22:10:49 )
phew threw 15 photos I took into the photo challenge thread.. and my brain is slowly but surely getting tired

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 22:31:53 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

SnakeWeaver:
@star2000shadow: Do you mean an albino panther? Because black panthers are melanistic, which is the opposite of white?

could be w hat im referring to yeah 'nods'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 22:35:40 )

@vintage: the kiss on the nose one doesn't happen in my house. xD I usually end up slapping my husband if he tries to. I don't know why, i just really hate being kissed on the nose. xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 22:46:54 )
@star2000shadow: I have no idea if it really is or not, but it was fun to look up~
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 22:49:41 )
would have liked to take forest photos or go to the flower field I found. but it was pouring down already and wtih a looot of thundering going on, and its rather irresponsible to go to a forest when its thundering ( the forest is at the top of a steep hill ) though going to the beach honestly aint much better xD only did it because there was a 15 minutes break between the thunderclouds.. going to the flower field also iresponsible at its right next to a refinery= loots of posible places the lightnng could hit.. Am pretty sure I saw it hit down next to a house on my way to the inner city.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 23:23:50 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I think you’re in the clear. A lot of the storms seem to be a little more to the south. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 23:54:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Omg, one hour of wi-fi is niiiiice! Get all them posts in. And if you didn’t get all the items, I can give you the ones you’re missing. I have so many of every item. )’x

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 00:38:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I know how much you wanted to be a part of this event, but couldn’t. You’ll be time traveling when you fly back, so only 2 hours will have passed by the time you land (I hope I math’d right lol).

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 00:41:19 )
@Totalanimefan: Safe journey! ^.^

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 00:49:28 )
SFO stands for? * kinda need to know so I dont have the image of a town only occupied by 5-7 year old kids on my head * xD ( SFO in Denmark: a kinda club for 5-7 year olds to go to after school, so that they ca hang out with other kids and play around, while the parents still are at work )

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 00:51:16 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: That’s not bad! It won’t be too late when you land either. When I flew from LAX to IAD, my flight left at 4:30, but we landed past 11. D’:

@teatales: SFO is San Francisco International Airport.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 01:15:54 )
Aaah, that makes sense. I was sure of the San Fra and then it just became 'o.'..? xD

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 01:58:37 )
@Frizz:
They conjured a grandiose orb that was sent into the sea, turning charged and then Spark created a cyclone with his flight.
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 02:28:01 )
Had happily forgotten how weird the colors are on this laptop.. Well, time to see if the tablet is still working and if I can summon the energy to do the artprompts digitally

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 02:31:39 )
Fae Says --->

:U did we ever find out what the page 200 prize is?

~!*!~ LittleWhiteDragonlet ~!*!~
Voltra Art Shop ~OPEN~ | Voltra Item Shop | Avatar and Art Gallery

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 02:32:30 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

It’s still a mystery I think. ):

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 02:37:32 )
Its all a big mystery~ ( Just like my background rainbow is a mystery, since NO item in my inventory can make that rainbow, it just appeared one day when I checked my inventory.. * Chosen by the rainbow..? * )

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 02:42:14 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

OMG, what is that rainbow item?! O:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 02:43:52 )
Fae Says --->

it's from the st patty's day event lol

~!*!~ LittleWhiteDragonlet ~!*!~
Voltra Art Shop ~OPEN~ | Voltra Item Shop | Avatar and Art Gallery

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.