Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 Daily Lore & Evolving Goldfish

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:42:28 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Brb, gonna put my adult pants on and wash the dishes.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:43:26 )

Good night koneko.

Enjoy dishes Tsundereerra :D

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:48:43 )

Oh that's a fun one. :] I'm terrible about keeping my characters looking the same. Cause i'm always drawing something else. comic artist i am not.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:49:27 )

I actually really need to head to bed. It's almost 2 am and my girls will be up in a couple hours.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:50:50 )

You do really well with consistency :D

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 07:05:21 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Dishes are done! And boy, we’re all going to dehydrate from all the sweating you’re making us do. D;
That hair meme one is niiiiiiiice! I don’t think I’ve seen that kind yet. You got me curious about the no no ones you can’t show. I’m always caught off guard by the PG13 rule because I’m pretty sure most of us are 18+. But rules be rules. u_u

Bye mama Shadami! :D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 07:13:19 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

@SnakeWeaver: for me yeah 'shrugs' i deal, they have me on pills to help.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 07:19:17 )
Nooooo...!! I missed page 200. :(
I kept waking up throughout the night to check, but it must have happened when I nodded off.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 07:27:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I’m going to squeeze your secrets out of them thicc legs. >;)
Yo, I was scared that my ice cream pic might’ve crossed it. It’s funny because I curse and spew so much nsfw filth irl, but I feel like I have to contain that part of myself. xD
AND YO, that meme has given me so many warm feels. :’) It’s so cute, and I like how you explore all the poses and angles too. 100/10.

@synthetic nature: Sorry about the teal. ): I voted for it, but that newly added black and red was just too juicy for peeps.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 07:28:29 )
@Tsundererra: Ya. I wanted to get onto page 200 at least for a chance to be entered into the contest, but everything happens when I'm asleep.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 07:30:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Synthetic Nature: Oh snap, I didn’t even know that was a thing! O: What’s the prize supposed to be?
The pages started move super fast because people started posting their cat and dog pics again. Then it went on from there.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 07:32:14 )
@Tsundererra: I have no idea. I think it was a crate item or something. (Aaaah... I stayed up so late for this.)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 07:42:14 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

You better know how to run with them heels then. xD Jiggle dat thigh meat!

Gotta keep up that clean persona on here, but sometimes I can feel it slipping. I almost wrote something really vile pages ago, but I didn’t know if that word was too dirty. Felt like I was going to get busted for saying “stripper dogs” too. >.>
I’m all about your precious boys making out. Glad they’re not in the same repetitive pose, though they would still be precious even if they were. But this way is more exciting to the eyes. >:D

@Synthetic Nature: Bah, you must’ve been really tired. Sorry for missing out. ): You helped move the pages along quite a bit too.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 07:44:46 )
@Tsundererra: I'm a teeny bit salty about it, but that might just be me getting crabby, 'cause I'm tired. Eh. Oh well. Never let it be said that I'm a sore loser. Congrats to everyone on page 200! (I'm gonna go back to sleep and dream of teal goldfish.)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 07:48:25 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Synthetic Nature: I think everyone gets the item if we hit 200, even if you weren’t on the page. xD It’s everyone’s surprise. So don’t be salty, pretty sure you get it too. I searched for the post about it just to be sure. Sleep well.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 07:50:38 )
@Tsundererra: So is this the event over? I could have sworn it was gonna go 'till the 4th. (I may have been wrong though.)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 08:08:49 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Synthetic Nature: Not sure if it’s over. Wonder if they’ll let us get another recolor if we do up until 230. There may be a chance for your teal! xD A lot of people were worried that extending it to the 4th was still not enough time to get to 200, but here we are :’)

I made 425 lanterns since I said I would stop scooping. I feel so rich.
Just watch, in the morning I’m going to have a warning for all the f bombs and nasty talk. They’re going to have to auto censor me to control me. :viosunglasses:
Man, you’re making me want to brush up on my poses. Just love how natural and flowy their kiss looks. :’3 Those sweet babies.
Real talk, I wanna eat the buff one’s arms for dinner. HE IS RIPPED.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 09:08:36 )
@Tsundererra: That'd be good. Maybe they would take pity on us all and give us a lil' present. All the colours of the goldfish. Like a rainbow. :'3

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 09:22:31 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

GET DAT GRIIIIIND! Tbh, I think all the items I’ve gotten from this event has balanced out somehow. I might have more monkeys or deer butts, but we’ll see.
Hopefully it’s too much work to look through all our nonsense, so we’re safe. Mwahahahahaaa~ And if there is some soul that has to read through all of that, at least they’ll have doggy and kitty pics to cleanse their palate with. xD
All that practice really shows in your work. Gives me hope for improving too. Anatomy is the eternal struggle. @_@
And omg, EVEN HIS NAME IS BEEFY. Kaaaaaane. :viosmirk:

@Synthetic Nature: We actually talked about if they would give us a rainbow fish. I’d be down, but apparently it’s a lot of work to make something like that. >3>

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 09:59:55 )

Well I guessed I missed it.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.