Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The sanctuary

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/25 21:52:06 )

I'll see if there's something like that in this area.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 01:24:44 )
@Another Movie Addict: lmao she is tbh. She's always struck me as really fake and I'm pretty sure she's only volunteering at my work bc she thinks it'll benefit her business

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 10:59:24 )

Good morning people. I won't be around much today, because today is the funeral.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 15:24:46 )

@nyreen: What kind of business does she has?

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 16:02:19 )
@Another Movie Addict: she's a chef, she comes in a couple times a week to volunteer at my work to make meals. Tbh she's more annoying than anything. She's constantly trying to drag animators and other volunteers into helping her cook but she's supposed to be teaching the kids how to prep and cook. Plus she always asks me, and others, to help when we're in the middle of running an activity or with kids and she's one of those people who feel like they're not giving you the option to say no. Because she's gonna get personally offended that you're not dropping everything for her.

She's already shown me that she's not there for the kids and just her business bc we had a news crew come in to interview us. And she got really upset that the news anchor wouldn't do a one on one with her so she could name drop her business.

Plus the whole thing with my friend photographing her event. She seems to try to squeeze free services out of people.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 16:05:04 )

@nyreen: Ugh, I can't stand ass holes like that.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 16:08:54 )
@Another Movie Addict: She's pretty fake tbh. I can tell she tries extra hard to be nice so you do what she wants. I've been saying no to her a lot. She wanted me to photograph something and I was busy. Then she tried to ask me to come in early to help her cook, I said I start at 6, she sent me "That'll be too late" with a sassy emoji like she was trying to guilt me. I reminded her that I start at 6 and I'm busy beforehand, and that there will be other people there to help. And most recently she tried to get me to edit photos that aren't mine and I said I couldn't.

My friend actually just typed up a contract for clients because of her. About how sharing photos me and you agree to pay x amount and you can't crop or edit out watermarks, no one can edit her photos but herself, they can't be posted anywhere but Facebook, etc. Lmao. What a mess.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 16:11:31 )

@nyreen: Wow. She's the kind of person that hs me would've told off. Not adult me though, 'cause you know it's fine when a teen does it less fine when someone who's almost 30 to do it.

Donator — They/Them Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 16:34:03 )
@Another Movie Addict: lmao unfortunately I know way too many people in their thirties and forties and even older that still behave like children who expect to get everything that they want with little care for others or their own responsibilities.

I was a nanny for four months for a lady that was super ungrateful, inconsiderate, rude, selfish, etc. I could bitch about her all day. It's like she's from another world. I did a lot for her and her kid then she got distant, cold and unresponsive when I quit. I gave her two weeks and even found a replacement to help her. It's like she expected me to struggle on the low pay she was giving me, which btw I found out she illegally underpaid me, my friend and my partner when he watched the kid for a few days, and she expected me to endure long commutes for the rest of my life to serve her. And I know she shit talked me after I quit. I have multiple friends who still work with her and they've heard her and her weird friend/other sitter bitch. My friend quit too, she's had enough. Thanks to my friend working there I've found out that I'm not overanalyzing her behavior, etc and she really is just an entitled asshole.
call me grem
they/them

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 16:42:32 )

@nyreen: >w> there's a local photographer in town who absolutely hates me. He has a lot of outdated business practices, and has been known to steal from his partners. I was never outright rude to the man. Just kept asking him questions that made him look like an idiot. My photography class was at his studio for a field trip. Our teacher didn't go though. Lol on our way back to class, the photographer emailed my teacher about how much he hated me, and that I was horrible. I know this because it amused my teacher and he showed me the email. Everyone hated that guy, and I was the first to take him down a notch or two. Even my classmates that were 40's up praised me. I was notorious for calling idiots out on their bs.
Doing that now though, just seems like a waste of breath.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 17:48:16 )

The funeral was good. We had a get together before, his parents and sister saying a few words and showing pictures of him. Then we walked to the cemetery and he has a grave near my mother's. Then we walked back and had another get together, this time with drinks and snacks.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 17:50:20 )

Well that's good that it was good. No cliched rain?

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 18:13:58 )

Nope. When we walked out, the clouds disappeared.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 18:16:55 )

>wO I have a nasty headache brewing.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 22:09:55 )
@Another Movie Addict: hopefully your headache goes away soon.

@Tuijp: hey, how are you doing?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 22:13:44 )

@Unicorn: It's less strong than when I posted that, but it's still hanging around.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 22:16:18 )
@Another Movie Addict: awe, I am sorry to hear that. what kind of headache is it?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 22:27:17 )

@Unicorn: Probably a dehydration headache.

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 22:52:11 )
@Another Movie Addict: well get rehydrated. That isn't good.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/26 22:58:12 )

@Unicorn: Lol okie dokie. -drinks more water-

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.