Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The sanctuary

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 11:27:58 )

-sigh- and I fell for it. Because I am dumb. Or well was dumb, I am less dumb now.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 11:29:01 )

Several people fell for it

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 11:31:43 )

From the moment he started PMing me, I just assumed he was well not all there. Like he might've been on the spectrum a little bit, so I never took him seriously.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 11:33:39 )

He did that with a lot of people and often went too far. Even when people told him to stop, he went on

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 11:34:57 )

He'd always stop for a little while if I told him to, then a few days later he'd start back up. But he was the kind of furry that makes people look down on us.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 11:35:59 )

And that counts as harassment

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 11:40:27 )

That is true, iunno I just never took any of it seriously.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 11:41:44 )

He went so far with a few people that they blocked him and used the offline function

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 11:44:19 )

Yeah I get that now.

So I just sat through basically all of Shitsolianssay looking for the pedo conversation, the not Joey one. Holy shit do I remember how much I hated some of those people.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 11:49:40 )

Yeah there were several people I avoided

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 11:51:24 )

I mean sometimes they brought up good arguments, but mostly they were just snobby and mean spirited. That might be why I stood up for Joey to them, because I just assumed they were being their normal mean spirited douches.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 11:52:56 )

No they were right about him

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 11:54:07 )

Well yeah, but I think that's why I had such a knee jerk reaction.

So there’s this troll on Solia - she talks about gross, taboo subjects and claims to be weird and unlike other normal people. Fine. She wants to be considered weird, random, and gross - fine.

BUT she has made several posts about raping little girls.

So I, naturally, reported the posts and topic (half a dozen or so). This was several days ago.

Come to find out, she changed the word “rape” to “take out my sexual frustration” - still in reference to a 12 year old girl. (I’m assuming she did this after she got a slap on her wrist from a mod or admin after I reported her.) Most - if not ALL - of her posts are still up, several days after I reported them. And I was able to re-report her posts despite the fact that only one person can report a post at a time - meaning (I’m assuming) that her posts were ignored and not deleted even after a mod or admin read my reports.

So I was forced to report half a dozen posts (most of which I’m fairly certain I reported BEFORE, but I was apparently ignored) with strong wording this time, explaining that this is vulgar, inappropriate, and disgusting for any mod or admin to allow a person to casually discuss and joke about raping children.

I am absolutely livid that this person and her posts have not immediately been removed, which is why I am sharing this here. If something does not happen quickly, I am ready to go full on Mama Bear and take on Solia by storm. I cannot believe that any person would think this is acceptable behavior - especially mods or admins. I am not afraid to badger all mods and admins through PMs, topics, posts, etc. I will rally the troops, if needed.

Joking about raping children is NOT funny ever and should never be tolerated. I am ashamed that this site - a site I’ve put over five years into - would not immediately squash this sort of behavior.

I just had to get that out because I’m livid. Don’t you EVER joke about raping someone - especially a CHILD - to ME. You will NOT get away with it.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 11:57:01 )

Yeah I think that was about Eva

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 11:58:37 )

This was the follow up to that about what the mods/admins said on the issues.

But, according to the reply I received, if the person were to go into detail THEN there would be a problem. Apparently you are allowed to discuss your desires and intent to rape children… as long as you aren’t specific!

Which leans credit to Case lying to me about his opinion on Joey. Looks like they need to be harassed into dealing with people like that.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 12:01:25 )

We basically had to gang up on him to make him do something about Joey harassing people

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 12:02:57 )

That's just gross and awful.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 12:04:14 )

Yup. I always feel he's one of those entitles men irl, who thinks that, when he's nice a girl, he deserves 'something' in return.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 12:05:54 )

That jives with a lot of the rumors I've been told about him. And kind of with something he bragged about. He once bragged about having multiple girls try and essentially stalk him for his address/number/Facebook/ect.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/06/21 12:08:10 )

But that is true. One girl talked to him in the google hangouts and several got jelly. They also got jealous because I had Dekk in the hangouts.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.