Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The sanctuary

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/3 12:35:21 )
@Tuijp:
Mmmm sounds tasty.

I live in America. If I want real butter I'm going to have to make it from scratch. 'Cause all the butter on the supermarket shelves are most likely fake. *sweats
I can't be the only one that underseasons food, right. qwq
my taste buds are kinda dead

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/3 13:06:21 )
We’ll carry on

@Curry: I personally don’t use much seasoning, but my brother hardly using it at all.
I make a bunch of things from scratch, so I know what is in it. We’re in the top 5 of the countries with the most strict food laws, but I still want to be extra sure.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/3 13:49:10 )
*yawns* morning

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/4 00:09:29 )
My dad also tend to give everything a bit more salt than what I think is good, I myself barely ever season anything of what I cook unless it is wok or me trying to save some meat or sauce.. Once I had a herbmix I had gotten from a vikingmarket, it was super delicious with chicken and even more with soups, giving the food the slight taste of it having been made over open fire
My sister on the other hand is fantastic good at seasoning stuff.

I have never heard of potatsalad with meat in it.. but yeah, pork country here too.. Also I can join you on the entire lactose-intolerant thing :/ not fun especially not during warm summers and all you want is a big icecream but most icecream is just not lactosefree OnO though I have found a few icecreams that aint too hard on my system. ^^;

Hello @Mika slept well?

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/4 02:30:12 )
@Curry: Weird bugs? How did they even get in? I see why you got rid of it XD Also, its okay~
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/4 03:18:09 )
@SnakeWeaver:
Pretty sure, they got into the water filler part. I made to sure to keep that clean daily and would filter out with water before using it. Even then the buggers managed to get in somehow. It just became too tedious so I went ahead and bought a keurig. I haven't had a problem since lol

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/4 03:58:10 )

@SnakeWeaver: I love your avi!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/4 04:11:39 )

So I'm mid-panic attack and don't know what to do.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/4 04:20:36 )

What's going on?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/4 04:22:11 )

Realizing that I'm not sure I can take care of my self.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/4 04:23:51 )

In a financial kind of way, or something else?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/4 04:25:26 )

Financially for sure, but also in that I'd forget how to do things alone. Like feeding myself properly, shopping responsibly to survive.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/4 04:28:27 )

Yeah, I get those feelings, too.
        Especially feeding myself right.
        Like my grandparents will go on vacations for a couple weeks at a time and I'll be alone for that time and trying to make sure I eat something that isn't toast for 3 weeks is hard.
        Not to mention I can not be trusted to grocery shop for myself...
        You'd think I was a 12 year old who'd been given money and free range at Walmart.
        It's a struggle.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/4 04:32:20 )

Yeah exactly. I'm 28 and still so much like a child. Like my uncle won't be around for a bit, and his dog will be mine responsibility. What if I forget to cook for her? And just I don't know. I'm freaking myself out. I can't sleep from freaking out. I have to get up at 5am. To make like 25 bucks that I can't be trusted with. I can't drive. Human interaction frightens me, so jobs are hard. What am I going to do when my mom and uncle die?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/4 04:45:59 )

Alarms. Set an alarm for everyday at a certain time so you remember to feed the dog.
        And you'll take things one day at a time.

Do you have the means to go to a doctor?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/4 04:47:46 )

I go to a clinic for my bipolar, I'll try to remember to bring up this panic attack. I have an appointment Tuesday.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/4 04:56:49 )

Yeah, that might be good.
        Talk to your doctor about any possible panic or anxiety disorder you could have.
        Though these might seem like relatively everyday life fears to some, your panic definitely shouldn't be ignored.

I can relate to a lot of the things you're feeling though, I can't think about what might happen if my grandparent were to pass away...
        I'd be totally and completely, left out on my ass, screwed.
        It's a scary thought.
        Being a growed up is HARD and I don't think I could do it on my own.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/4 04:59:05 )

I have social anxiety and ptsd along with my bipolar.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/4 05:04:04 )

You are a teeming stew of "no people". o:

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2019/01/4 05:07:22 )

I really am, and that makes doing adult things really hard. I was so proud of me when I ordered alone at a restaurant.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.