Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion Voltra's Runway | Fallin' for Autumn | ENTER BY NOV 25TH

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 18:07:06 )

@Tsundererra: it’s alright! I was happily playing fire emblem three houses.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 18:07:51 )

I wanna know what the next theme is.....

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 18:12:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Have you made it far in the game? :D

@Priestess of Pie: Your avi looks like FFVII Vincent! O: So niiiice~ But omg, no signature sea hair.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 18:13:23 )

@Tsundererra: Yeah I saw Hachi's avi and had to join in. XD I'll probably change it in a couple days.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 18:17:45 )

@Tsundererra: I’m 16 hours in and loving it! I’m probably going to reply it with all the houses. I picked Golden Deer first.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 18:32:32 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Priestess of Pie: Omg, I just looked at Hachi’s avi and I’m dying. Wondering if this will prompt someone to make a Sephiroth one.

@Totalanimefan: All my friends who are playing it said the same thing. Sooooo close to getting that and a switch on Black Friday. T^T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 18:33:44 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae | Loyal Elegance | ✬Feline of Fertility✬ | Faerie Queen | Corrupted Ichor | Ice Queen | Soulcaster | Magical Mystery

'blinks' what is fire emblem three houses 'stares at'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 18:33:49 )

@Tsundererra: Soon! Honestly Black Friday will be here before you know it. And with your new job you will have lots of money for it and games.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 18:35:53 )

@star2000shadow: it’s a strategy game for the Nintendo switch.
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/fire-emblem-three-houses-switch/

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 18:37:23 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: So true! I’m hoping there will be a switch bundle, but oh man... how many people will I have to fight to get me one? xD I’m hoping any switch deals will be online...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 18:38:53 )

@Tsundererra: well Black Friday is 60 days away. I just looked it up. So we are probably going to start seeing stores post their adds soon. (Fall always goes by way too fast for me). Also keep in mind cyber Monday night have good deals too.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 18:46:59 )

I have a Switch but my game backlog is like.... insane.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 18:48:40 )
Hoping the next challenge is... y'know...
rainbow

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 19:18:55 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: They usually start popping up somewhere in October. Even if there aren’t any sales on the switch (AGAIN), I’m still getting one. Waited too long for one...

You should play your games, Priestess. xD My games backlog is long too for obvious reasons.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 19:26:06 )

I know but like, they just keep coming out? I keep buying them but... there's always more.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 19:38:22 )

@mdom: you should win it for sure!

@Tsundererra: I think this year there will be more deals. The switch isn’t brand new anymore.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 19:42:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Priestess of Pie: Hahaha, that’s how I feel with PS4 games. ToT Bought so many, still need to play them.

@Totalanimefan: The only reason I was holding off on getting one while I was in Japan was because I was scared of it getting damaged or stolen when I moved back... but omg, the resale shops there were selling used ones for like $150-200. Had I known those were MUUUUCH lower than anything you’d find in America, I would’ve jumped on it. So much regret...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 19:43:26 )

@Tsundererra: but you are right. It might have gotten lost or stolen. Don’t beat yourself up too much.
What about a 2nd hand one here?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 19:44:55 )

I am big time jelly of the resale stores in Japan. They are crazy cheap.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 19:51:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: You’re right~ I was so stressed with mailing my PS4 and the thought of it getting stolen, that I packed it in my suitcase. I was scared it was going to get stolen there too. Plus it would’ve sucked if it something did happen to it.
Our resale stores don’t seem to be as good as Japan’s. u__u Plus a lot of them don’t guarantee if an item works or not, whereas the ones in Japan only buy working ones or send them to get refurbished. They clean the shit out of everything too. When I checked online for used switch, the price wasn’t that different for a new one... but that was months ago.

@Priestess of Pie: They are~ I bought so many things there, and they have really good new year’s sales to make things even cheaper.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.