Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion Voltra's Runway | Fallin' for Autumn | ENTER BY NOV 25TH

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 19:54:20 )

And they have a ton of selection. Here you'd be lucky to find one in working condition for a reasonable price. Sometimes you can get a deal at Half Price Books, but nowhere near the kind of discount.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 19:56:43 )

@Tsundererra: yeah. I lost an iPhone in the mail a few years ago. Never again will I ship something that valuable.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 20:00:56 )
Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Woodland Fae | Loyal Elegance | ✬Feline of Fertility✬ | Faerie Queen | Corrupted Ichor | Ice Queen | Soulcaster | Magical Mystery

Totalanimefan:

@star2000shadow: it’s a strategy game for the Nintendo switch.
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/fire-emblem-three-houses-switch/

ah..okay 'nods'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 20:01:50 )

@star2000shadow: do you like playing video games?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 20:24:13 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Priestess of Pie: Oh man, the selection was crazy! They had like super old school game systems and games too. I’m gonna go crazy at one next time I go to Japan.

@Totalanimefan: Oh wow, did you get another one shipped to you? I had a $2000 laptop left on the doorstep of the wrong house. Luckily, I got it from eBay, and they were like WHY TF DIDN’T THEY REQUIRE A SIGNATURE FOR AN ITEM WORTH OVER $200?! So I got my $2000 back, and then a week later, my neighbors (who were on vacation) brought my laptop to my house. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 20:27:36 )

The Japanese versions of the super old stuff is pretty cheap here too when you can find it, but I pretty much only see it at conventions. I can't read Japanese though so I can only do some games. Pretty sure when my friend finally drags me to Japan I'm gonna need an extra suitcase on the way back though.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 20:27:54 )

@Tsundererra: I personally shipped it to my mom and we paid for insurance and we sent them multiple letters and the USPS never gave us any money back.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 20:36:22 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Priestess of Pie: I know some of the older games people have translated and made available online for free through emulators. If you ever want to learn Japanese, the easiest game to play is Pokémon. Not that many kanji and so easy to read.
But yeah, even if you weren’t buying games, you’d still end up buying a lot of other things they have. I got so many figurines for like $5-15, but if I had gotten them in a convention in America, it would’ve been $60+.

@Totalanimefan: I heard USPS takes missing packages seriously and hunt down people who steal mail... but I had a similar experience with mail that I lost and reported. ): Granted, it wasn’t as pricey as an iPhone. Sucks that that happened to you. They should at least give back your insurance money if they don’t want to honor it.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 20:38:39 )

Yeah I've used emulators for some games that never got officially translated (though that list is getting shorter over time). As a collector though I enjoy playing the games I own when I can. There's just something satisfying about popping it in the console and turning it on.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 20:47:02 )

@Tsundererra: yeah it was. So I’m never using them again. I use fedex now.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 21:53:37 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: They would prolly handle items more. It’s worth paying more for secure shipping.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 21:54:40 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Priestess of Pie: I know that feeling! It’s why I had to repurchase a SNES and try to repurchase all the games I loved as a kiddo.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 22:03:01 )

Yes (πᴗπ)What's your favorite SNES game?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 22:07:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Priestess of Pie: Not sure if you’ve played it, but Super Mario RPG. It was soooo good, and the music is made by the same person who did Kingdom Hearts. What’s your’s?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 22:07:26 )

@Tsundererra: yeah I learned my lesson.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 22:10:37 )

@Tsundererra: My cat Mallow is actually named after Prince Mallow because he is a cloud and also a big crybaby. Let's see... I'd probably have to say Final Fantasy 6/3. It consumed a large part of my life.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 22:17:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Priestess of Pie: OMG YASSSSS!!! I’ve always wanted to get a fluffy white cat, dog, or cockatoo and name it Mallow. He was such a precious baby.

I had a best friend in high school who looooved FF6. Terra was her baby. :’) I was all about that Locke and Celes relationship.
Also, Kefka scared me as a villain. ): Prolly more than any other Final Fantasy villain...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 22:19:02 )

@Tsundererra: Yeah Kefka was the best villain. They really didn't have any good villains like that again until XV. But Ardyn didn't have the iconic laugh.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 22:27:21 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Priestess of Pie: Ardyn kinda gave me similar feels when you’re in the empire and you’re running around a creepy building, separated from the rest of your friends... and all you hear is Ardyn talking crazy through an intercom... but it’s true, he doesn’t have that iconic laugh or looks as scary.
I think Kefka gave me my clown phobia since he looks like one. ;~;

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/30 22:40:00 )

@Tsundererra: I can definitely see that happening. He was pretty heckin' crazy. Also, not sure if you've read this interview, but I found it very fun to read. =3

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.