Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Boops, Beeps, Doo’s, & More!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 19:24:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 19:24:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 19:24:57 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 19:25:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/26 19:25:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 05:16:25 )

@Tsundererra: it’s been pretty cloudy the last few days in Arlington. I didn’t think that it would be so cloudy all the time this early into fall.

Oh yeah. There are a ton of new guys I like a lot. Tyler Herro is a rookie we just drafted and he is so good and fun to watch. I don’t understand how he can shoot a 3-pointer so quickly. It’s like he doesn’t even need to set up. I also like Bam Adebayo. He’s good and fun to watch. The whole team is just great this year and haters gonna hate. Lol

I went into DC today. The weather was nice so I just walked around.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 05:16:54 )

Congrats on page 9000!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 16:22:05 )

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 16:22:12 )

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 16:22:25 )

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/27 16:24:45 )

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/09/28 04:05:50 )
@tsundererra:

kablammmmmmmm

tsunnnyyy

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 02:03:38 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: The cloudy fall weather is seriously the best. I’m just loving the weather so much lately. The leaves have started falling too~ Did you go anywhere special in DC? :) I went to a farm in Reston that was doing some fall events on Sunday.

I’m glad you’re liking your new team~ I don’t really have a team I like since I don’t watch basketball, but I hope your team does well!

Btw, I love your Halloween avi!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 02:04:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: KAIRUUUUU -EATS THE ODDISH- :vioyum: Ahhhhh long time no see! How are you? :’D

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 02:53:19 )
@Tsundererra: WEED PLANT TASTE GUD? XD

im gud, how are things?
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 03:24:25 )

@Tsundererra: The weather has been beautiful. A little on the cold side if you eat outside in the shade, but that's probably just a me thing. XD The leaves have only just started to change. It's still most green. I'm sure next week and the week after we will be into full fall.

That sounds nice. Reston is nice. How long is that drive from you? I tried out a new bakery in DC. It was very good! But the baked goods were sweet. XD
Then I walked around the waterfront cause I feel like last weekend was probably the last good weekend on the river. It was pretty. The metro hasn't been busy at all. Bad part is that they aren't getting another round of funding from the government, so they are going to have to do cuts soon. F-ing Senate man.

I still really like your avatar. Did you donate to get the new crate items yet? I did today. lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/6 03:24:47 )

Oh also I have 9 Cherry Blossom recipes. I don't know if that is all of them. I counted.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 15:59:39 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: It’s been slightly chilly, but it prolly feels colder to you because you’re used to that Florida/Cali weather. I really like sitting out in the shade with a cup of tea this time around. You and TMF should def make a trip to skyline drive when the leaves have fully turned. It’s so picturesque and relaxing. :)

Reston is like 30 minutes from me when there’s no traffic. It was my second time going there ever, and I discovered they have a zoofari and a water park in that area.
And broooo, I HEARD ABOUT METRO NOT BEING FUNDED. They’re going to be cutting back on hours and stops from what I heard, and on top of that, they’ll be closing a few stops for repairs until 2022. Hope it doesn’t affect you much. ToT

Awww, thank you! I did donate a bit ago, and I’m trying to come up with a new avi using the new items, but oof, I really hate the format of the new inventory system. I’m grateful it doesn’t take an hour to load, but I hate that all the items aren’t on one page anymore.

I think there’s like 12-14 cherry blossom items total. xD Lmk which ones you need and I’ll see if I have them~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 16:01:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: THE ODDISH WEED IS ALWAYS DELICIOUS!
I’m good, just been busy with work and trying to get a new job. How about you and your birdy? Alsoooo, YOUR ART IN YOUR SIGGY SO PRETTY!!!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 16:54:29 )

@Tsundererra: The first chill of the season always feels extra cold to me. I just get used to hot easily. ^^
I heard that it's really pretty there. Is it worth renting a car for?
Wow I didn't know Reston had all that lol

The stops for repairs don't effect me since it's on the MD side. Only Arlington Cemetery is being closed next year on the VA side.
I'm not happy about the cuts. If I ride it and I have to switch trains it's normally at least a 10 min wait. Which sucks. You know congress, it's not like people need the Metro or anything. I've written a few letters to congress about funding it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.