Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent Boops, Beeps, Doo’s, & More!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 16:55:36 )

This is what I have, so I need everything other than:
Petal Pile
Branches
Picnic Set
umbrella
wood wall
tree wall
clock
viewing lantern
wand

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 17:25:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Highly recommend renting a car there, but be careful driving up. The roads are winding and you are going up a mountain. You should also go to Luray Caverns if you’re going in that direction. :)

Oof, yeah, I heard the wait times have increased because they’ve cut back on the amount of active trains. Wait until you have to take the red or silver line, those already had crappy wait times. )x I saw they were planning on closing the Arlington Cemetery stop, but it makes sense since they closed off that area to the public anyways. I want to write letters to congress, but you know the ones against funding it are just going to throw it into their trash pile and continuing being greedy jerks. /:

I’ll take a look at what I have when I get home and mail them over to you :)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 19:50:24 )

@Tsundererra: Yeah I've used all of the lines before. Only the red line once or twice since and it was rough. The only parts of the sliver line I've used since I moved here was the parts that touch the orange line I haven't been out to Reston or Tysons yet since moving here. I was other years cause I would fly in and out of Dulles.

I know what you mean about the letters lol. I do it via email and I wonder if they hit delete XD

You don't have to go through the trouble. I could open my island, or you could open yours. I have extra pumpkins if you need them.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 20:57:52 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I only used the silver line once when I was working at Tyson’s corner mall and I had to go to DC after work. Ooooh man, I had to wait 25 minutes for my train. )x
The red line wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t always breaking down. I really hope they fix whatever is causing them to not work. I had one of the trains I was on start smoking on the inside, so it could just be that they’re using old train cars.

Have you seen on Reddit when some of the government officials reply? They send a snarky e-mail like IT’S NOT LIKE YOU WERE ONE OF THE PEEPS WHO VOTED FOR ME. What a time we live in.

I don’t mind opening mine since you haven’t been yet. I just need to clean up a bit. :)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 22:00:59 )
@Tsundererra: birb is gud, you gotta love ma birby xD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 22:40:34 )

@Tsundererra: Wow that's so long. Way longer than it should have been. I've never waited that long for a train.
I heard about that on the red line. I also heard it's the most used line in the system.

Oh yeah I've gotten a bad email back. When I lived in the Bay Area I emailed Senator Feinstein about legalizing MJ on a national level and she wrote me this BS letter back about how it's bad and you could OD, or whatever and I was pissed! She never does the will of the people. I really dislike her.

Let me know when your island is open.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/9 23:31:36 )

If it doesn't seem like I'm on Voltra, you can message me on discord.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 15:41:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairu: I do love your birb. I LOVE ALL THE PRECIOUS LITTLE CHICKENS OF THE WORLD!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 16:00:11 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Oh wow, I didn't know the red line was the most used line. I wish it would receive more daily maintenance to keep it from being so risky. But you know, that would require more funding, and you know our government doesn't like spending money on common sense things for the greater good.

Man, I've always heard smack talk about Senator Feinstein, but it was always from conservative peeps, so I thought they were just being biased. I'm surprised she has beliefs like that on MJ use, but she is old.

Maaaan, I'm going to try to message you more on discord. T^T I've missed talking with you! It was fun going to your island, though ooooof, I wish I could've seen all of it and gone to your shops. You should come to my island next time. :)
BTW, forgot to tell you I have RF4S now. I only played it for a bit the other day though.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 17:11:26 )

@Tsundererra: yeah I wish the public transportation had more funding in the US too. I wish that it was normal and cool to take the train. I wish we had good trains and tracks for the trains.
I wish we had the Shinkansen!

Yeah I guess it’s just cause she’s old that she has that few. She’s not very left leaning though. She needs to retire.

I’m actually on Voltra way more than discord. I just did discord cause I figured you would get a notification. lol it was fun to have you over. I want to visit your island sometime too.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 17:19:21 )

@Tsundererra: Yay you got RF4S! I just got Venuswill back. I'm so excited for 5

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 21:30:58 )
@Tsundererra: smol birb saves da world!
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 21:46:52 )

I love the new avatar!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/16 00:13:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: If we put more care and effort into our public transportation. Like I loved taking trains and buses in Japan because the cars were clean, high tech, and on time. It baffles me that we’re taught we’re “the best country”, but we can’t even do anything right... except when it comes to military spending. :viohuff:

A lot of the older democrats aren’t left leaning, like Biden. They’re like super soft Republicans. )x

Man, I need to get back into Voltra. It’s just so hard ever since this pandemic flipped my life. Any word on when the reaping ritual will be? I’m so out of the loop.

Congrats on getting Venti back! The time when she was gone was super depressing for me. It sucked whenever I had to go into the castle to get to my farm and see her empty spot.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/16 00:35:09 )

@Tsundererra: That would be so amazing. Gosh I hope that one day the US can be like that. It's possible, we just need to political will.

Yeah back then it was Repubican or Republican-Lite. I think that's why older people are so offended by people like AOC but she really isn't that radical lol

You super need to get back on Voltra we all miss you!! The RR will start in late Oct they said. Maybe tonight with the common announcement we will get an update on the date for that? Also did you miss any of the last few event's items? I have extra, no charge just for you. <3 Just tell me which events!
Oh and did you see that we have a new milestone item? It's cute. It only has a hat pose right now, but I'm sure we will reach the next milestone shortly. We are only like 30k off.

Oh I know T_T It's sooo sad. I've been giving her pancakes everyday ever since she came back T_T

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/16 17:47:27 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Saaaame. We also need to stop caring more about rich people and capitalistic gains than the people as a whole. Maybe one day...

Also, LOL, you are right! Have you gotten the republican ads in the mail where they’re like BIDEN IS TOO LEFT, HE IS LIKE AOC AND BERNIE! And I’m like oooof, that’s my main issue with Biden is that he isn’t and I wish he was.

Ahhhh, I’ll keep an eye out for the RR and also for October’s CD then. And omg, thank yooou! I’ll have to take a look and see what I’m missing and I’ll let you know. ToT I did see the new milestone item, and I was wondering why it only had one pose. Can’t wait to see what the next poses will be.

Are you playing RF4S with Japanese voices? I was excited to try it this way, but ooooof, THEY GAVE PORCO THE RACIST GAIJIN VOICE I HATE. Ughhhhhhhgghhhh

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/16 18:56:17 )

@Tsundererra: We need to have some kind of campaign or propaganda to dispel the thought that transit is only for the poor.
Real Americans drive cars! /s

I know, it's just a fear tactic for them, but I think everyone know how moderate he is. That's all people were saying during the primaries.

Yeah let me know which ones you miss. I'll just send you a whole bundle for all of the events you missed or didn't have a lot of the items. I wonder if the CD is going to be before the event or not? They didn't give dates last night, but I'm a big fan of the new commons! They are super cute.

That really sucks. I have only played the game in English. Which is unusual for me but I'm glad that I played in English now.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/17 22:11:15 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I hope one day we can make that happen, but oooof. Virginia is big on letting those with money travel more comfortably. The fast lane and other private toll lanes are big examples of that... it just pisses me off when I have to sit in morning traffic while I see people breezing past in the fast lane. )x

Everyone besides the cult knows he’s moderate. That’s why some republicans are voting for him.

Omggg, thank yooooou! Lmk if you need anything in ACNH in return. T^T I think I probs need one bundle from Breaker Beach and one from the anniversary. I think I was still around for Vibrance day. xD

I actually really liked the English voices, and was debating if I should play through it again like that, but my curiosity beat me. The Japanese is just as good, minus Porco.
Also, I forgot how much I wanted to punt Doug out of Selphia.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/17 23:42:49 )

@Tsundererra: yeah I heard about that. Idk how I feel about it. One one hand those rich people are wasting their money on that, but on the other hand it’s not really fair to others. :/

Yup. Joe is as vanilla as they come but idc because I’m not a fan of fascism. My vote in the primaries was for Bernie. :(

Thank you. I’ll send those now. (I’m pretty sure I have the bundles for all of those).

How many hours into FR4S are you? I saw you were playing it before ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.