Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat You love cats you get cats!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 23:19:57 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: He is like a dungeon boss! You also need to fight him in a group. xD That way if someone gets KO’d, there’s someone there to revive them.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/26 23:22:21 )
@Tsundererra: yes absolutley xDDD omg i watch an anime with this theme of dungeons and adventures ^^ its so cute ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 00:50:07 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Oooh, what’s the anime called? I’ve only heard of two that remind me of dungeons and dragons or MMO games.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 07:03:40 )
@Tsundererra: it called danmachi i think its a fairly new one you can watch it on amazon prime atm ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 07:06:27 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: It is one of the ones I know. xD It looks like the harem animes I try to avoid. How did you like it?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 07:07:36 )
@Tsundererra: it is kind of harem but i feel that the adventure is more fokused on than the harem ^^ i dont like harem in general but thi one isnt bad ^^

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 07:10:15 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: That’s good to hear. I’ll check it out then. ^^ Good thing I have Amazon Prime~

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 07:15:26 )
@Tsundererra: but be aware there are also some harem moments xD but i think thats normal XDD i think the charackters are so cute tbh XDD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 07:18:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Oh, I definitely still expect there to be harem elements. I think the one female character I kept seeing advertised had really defined big boobs... plus the title in English is “Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?” The answer is YES, it’s very wrong. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 07:20:03 )
@Tsundererra: hahaaa yes the most of them have boobs^^ but hestia has very nice boobs xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 07:21:56 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Googled her up real quick, and yep, that’s her. SUCH DEFINED BOOBIES, YET SHE WEARS NO SHOES IN ANY OF THE PICS I’VE SEEN. Is she shoeless in the dungeon too?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 07:31:49 )
@Tsundererra: she dont go in dungeons usually she is a goddess wich levels up the heroes of her familia and the white haired guy bell is the only member of her familia because she is weak and he was weak and she was the only one who gives him a chance to be an adventurer

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 07:52:28 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Ohhhh. Guess this one does have a story to go with the harem and fan service. xD Do other people join her familia? Or do I have to watch to find out?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/27 08:20:13 )
@Tsundererra: you do have to watch it yeah :D

Donator — Divine Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/5 05:04:12 )
@Miss Sandman:

Thank you for sharing you kitty family. I loveeeeee cats. Sadly I only have one. I hope to get a sphinx in the near future.

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/5 08:21:41 )
@inatlaka: aww nice you like them! :) ans atleast you have one furbaby :))) i love sphinxies
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.