Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Trick or Treat event chat an giveaway

1 6 1 0 5 0 2 7 2
Wildfire generated a random number between 1 and 300; Resulting In 161
Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:17:19 )
@Another Movie Addict: Aaah, well you know where his priorities are... and how "well adjusted" to social interaction he is /eyeroll/

@Shadami: Congrats on the win!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:19:43 )

@Wildfire: We've been having a lot of issues with this guy. Honestly I'm hoping he doesn't come to the party. -w- I have to deal with home tomorrow evening though.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:21:35 )
@Another Movie Addict: I bet you'd rather he not show up. It's no fun dealing with people like that.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:23:03 )

@Wildfire: He once accused all of us of making him want to commit suicide. That shit is not okay. But our chat leader just let's him keep doing shit like that, and then also blaming us for not being sensitive enough to his needs.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:25:17 )

O is the guy from that serious talk topic?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:27:44 )

Awww that's so sweet <3
I'm just kind of hoping that I can laminate paper and it is water proof xD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:31:27 )
@Another Movie Addict: Oh jeeze. There are some people out there who really just need an ear... or a shoulder... or something. But I'm sorry, there are also others who just manipulate for the negative attention, cross boundaries and are so wrapped up in their own egos that they have zero respect for other people. Given the little bit you've mentioned, it sounds like he's in that second category. Ugh.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:32:54 )

oh gosh :[ those second catergory people are not fun

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:35:17 )
@Shadami: No, they really aren't, are they?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:38:30 )

@vengeance: Yes. He's been pulling a lot more shit since then. In fact he got his boyfriends (yes plural) to complain to the chat owner about me. Enough so that I stepped down so she wouldn't have to fire me as a mod. After the suicide thing, a lot of us discussed possibly leaving the chat altogether. But we don't want to have to do that. It's not right to force all of us out, for one fucking dude.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:38:59 )

He also likes to force people to cater to him because he has Asperger's.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:40:14 )
@vengeance: hello sorryr didnt reply before was just 'waking brain up' enough to go down to buy dinner for tonight and tomorow + breakfast.. unfortunately th shopping took a hour longer than normal caue I had to wait for the chicken to be completely done.. I can so much feel that I ddnt get enough sleep.. Got kept awake till 8.10 am... despite going to bed when it was 3.30 am, ( but computer was irst off at 4 am so could first try t fall asleep from there ) but from 4 am till 8.10 am my neighbours in particular my upstair neighbour, kept stomping around, clashing doors, drilling in the walls and what-not.. I was so trd that I had small 10 minute episodes wher eI managed to dose off untill a othr loud noise from them would wake me up. that went on for an hour, in the end I just laid in bed, with earplugs in and with a sleeping mask on, hoping they woudl soon calm down.. >>; stupid morning.. the entire ordea has meant that my left leg today has been a bit of a blep to move around.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:46:10 )

@Another Movie Addict: Wow I would just completely ignore that guy.

@TeaTales: Wow hope tomorrow will feel better for you.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:47:27 )

@vengeance: I've been straight up ignoring him since then. So has my friend. At our Halloween party, the host wanted to not invite him. But couldn't think of a way to do that without being an ass hole.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:48:12 )
@Another Movie Addict: Dude definitely seems "special"... and I don't mean the Asperger's, although that may have something to do with all of it.

@TeaTales: That doesn't sound like fun. :(
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:49:24 )

@Wildfire: It does to a point, and like we gave him some leeway because of that. But then he started using it to get away with things even he knows is not okay.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:50:47 )
Aspergers have varying degrees. Have you meat one with aspergers, you have only met one with aspergers. You cant cut all over with one comb.
I myself have aspergers and I, despite never really having a social life, dont do stuff like that guy you're talking about. I try to stay positive and be positive around people.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:53:09 )

I'm getting distracted by the jigsaws today since i'm barely awake xD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:53:14 )

I've met a few people with that issue before, and he's the first one I've met who actively uses it to get away with stuff.

He also seriously believes that all of us artists should do our jobs for free. That we're not really friends with people if we want them to pay us for our skills.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/11/6 17:56:50 )

Many people expect me to just give art for free or massively underpriced.

I have to point out "What is minimum wage?" This will take me at minimum an hour to do. No, you can't pay me 5$ for it.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.