Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2019 Event Freebies - Art Roulette

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/30 23:55:44 )

I have that need to constantly be eating as well. But I can't stand fun xD it hurts my teeth. They're all sensitive to hard foods even though they're strong.

Idk. It's weird.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 00:02:53 )

I’m obsessed with chewing! I love gum and chewy candy. I could just chew forever! nonestop! My #1 hobby!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 00:08:38 )

That’s how you train your jaw! And become a champion chewer. Which is not something I just made up, it’s legit!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 00:20:53 )

Like that bubble gum girl in Charlie and the chocolate factory

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 00:25:14 )

Considering how much I grind my teeth at night, I should be able to crush diamonds in my jaw. Sadly that's not how it works.

Speaking of Panera, their French onion and broccoli cheddar pretty good soups, but friends, let me tell you right now... their best soup? They only serve half the year. That summer corn chowder is THE BEST soup EVER.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 00:27:57 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Omg, I just ate and ya’ll are making me hungry. xD

I’ve never heard of their summer corn chowder. The chicken and wild rice one isn’t bad either. But I find it hard to believe anything can beat French onion and broccoli and cheese soup.

Also, I haven’t had a Panera bagel in like... over 10 years. T^T But I want one now.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 00:28:33 )

Soup is the best thing to eat when its cold, or rainy, or you are sick. It’s like warmth and comfort the food!

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 00:29:25 )

FYI their bagel dozens are half price on tuesdays.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 00:30:00 )

The summer corn chowder is a creamy soup. If you like the broco cheddar, you'd probably like this too. It's a lil bit spicy.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 00:34:34 )

I literally make just hot broth to drink in the winter. XD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 00:37:57 )

I zoned out at food talk. because i'll get hungry again and waaaaant it.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 00:39:39 )

You just have to eat the stuff before it gets soggy. Some stuff never gets soggy, like rice. Rice just absorbs the liquid infinitely. XD

But I get you. I won’t do soggy veggie soup. Yuck!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 00:41:02 )

i'm now thinking about the panera bread bowls... before i stopped going to panera bread because they screwed up my order so bad.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 00:43:07 )

What did they do?
They seem happy to fix any mistakes at my Panera.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 00:45:02 )

I got a burnt sandwhich that was cold and a lump of hard cold bread

at panera BREAD. they screwed up all the BREAD

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 00:46:20 )

Wow! It’s like a disgruntled employee sabotaged it on purpose! How else can they mess up so bad

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 00:49:14 )

Exactly why i haven't been back though. xD

I always seem to get GOD AWFUL customer service when i go out to eat :[ and i'm never rude or anything but i seem to send off this vibe of "DESTROY HER"

i went to red robins once and ordered a ghost pepper pub burger... it comes with jalapenos.

they gave me a burger... with no ghost pepper sauce. and i had to ask for the jalapenos after it took an hour to come out and then they gave me regular peppers and no jalapenos. I ended up being given a 5$ gift card for the attrocious service there. the sandwich is 10$ and when i didn't even get a gladd of water until we'd been sitting there for an hour.... yeah. no. Haven't been back there either.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 00:52:26 )

@Shadami: my sister and I went out to eat at an Applebee’s once and had a horrible waiter who ignored us completely once we got our food. We waited an hour for the check before finding another server to get the manager. Who was basically like “oh well”. Haven’t been back there since.
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 00:58:06 )

and this is why my restaurants i go to has narrowed down so much. XDmostly mom and pop type restaurants now. though i still go to chilis. when they screw up or have a bad day they fix it and they're always nice. they actually appreciate kindness there. <3 i love our chillis.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/31 01:00:13 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Strawberry likes them thicc liquids. 👀

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.