Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Switch Games

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/6 23:41:55 )

@skettiyeti:
Oh yeah, not a fan of the whole Harvest Moon/Stardew Valley-esque kinda games.
Thanks for the suggestion anyway!

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/6 23:46:48 )

No prob! I hope you find some good spook'ems. The nice thing about the switch is that it has a lot of indie games, so there's like almost an endless supply.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/7 03:14:39 )

@skettiyeti:
Indeed! I was just wondering if anybody knew any good ones specifically lol

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/7 23:40:04 )
@Vermii:

My favorite part was when I solved a puzzle without realizing I solved it (via PC)
My partner tapped me on my shoulder & because I was playing in the dark with my back turned away from them, they startled me
But they were like "you already solved the puzzle" & then pointed it out to me where I was supposed to exit
Then I went "oh"
& then we shared a laugh & they said I was the first person they've physically seen that has solved a puzzle without realizing they solved it

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/11 09:01:33 )
My friend has been singing praises for "Darkwood." It's a top-down survival type horror game? I just bought it on PC myself, just about to launch it. I can update with my opinion later, but she loves it and she's my go-to for spooky game reviews.

Have you played Alan Wake yet? That one's good! :>
My personal goal is to work through as many of the games that they played on Shitstorm as I can. Not all of them are available on switch though. But there's a ton of good ones! I'm sure a good chunk of them are available on switch.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.