Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Middy's Adventures in Cooking

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 05:20:30 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Lufi: I’m lazy too and like to let my stuff sit around before cleaning them too. But omg, all the one pan recipes are so beautiful and delicious looking. T^T

I’ll try to read up on the care again and decide if the benefits are worth putting in more effort to care for them...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 07:25:16 )

@MidnightRaid: With baking I've really messed up before. I over worked the dough and it was way too glutinous

Donator — Scrublord Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 19:02:59 )

@Totalanimefan:
Baking bread is quite an art. I find it usually comes out way too firm, or has too many bubbles in it.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 00:12:22 )

@MidnightRaid: Amen to that. I thought that shit was supposed to be easy? And same with pie. I don't think that pie is easy either lol

Donator — Scrublord Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 02:35:21 )

@totalanimefan:
Omg, I tried to make pumpkin pie once. It was friggen amazing, but like it went bad after a few days and I didn't know 'cuz I had it in an opaque container. XD I was upset, but needless to say the ones you buy from the store have a ton of preservatives because they last forever.

>Resident robot dumpster fire<

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/22 02:38:28 )

@MidnightRaid: yeah the fresh one (which are more better for you) tastes better but it goes bad quicker.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.