Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities Newcomer supply depot

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 14:12:10 )
oh deer...

@Booderdooder: Annika's circle skirt video is what I used to make my skirt!
Bernadette is a fashion historian who tries to recreate clothing from the past using methods that were accurate to the time period of piece. She's very good. And she looks like a time traveler. She dresses vaguely Edwardian. I love her content. It's wholesome.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 14:24:12 )
Boop boop.

1 1 7 0 0 6 2 2 8
Bonnie generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 117
Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 14:30:29 )

@Colan: yo buddy <3
How are ya?

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 14:39:58 )
@bonnie: Hey hey. :D I’m doin good. Boutta eat a bacon and egg sammich for breakfast. What’s poppin witchu?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 14:46:46 )

@Colan: nothing I’m tired. But I’m just chilling atm. Not doing much but I’m excited for some of the places we are going to eat

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 14:49:49 )
@bonnie: Chillin is chill; and I like that. XD

But forreals, y’all eat out to some cool places a bunch, huh? You should review restaurants for that extra caysh (that is if you don’t already). Hit em’ with the hot take!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 14:53:03 )

@Colan: yeah it is.

That sounds like a cool side hustle. I’m gonna have to find one soon cause I be broke. XD

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 14:55:13 )
@bonnie: Dang. Then we can be broke buddies. What if I told you that I’ve got less than a dollar to my name right now? XD I’m big broke.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 15:18:53 )

@Colan: ooof. I’d feel sorry I have a little bit more than that XD also my payday is this week but it’s going to vanish cause I need to pay rent lol

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 15:20:19 )
@bonnie: Bills are a killer my G.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 15:27:14 )

@Colan: yeah but at least they are paid. I may be broke some months but my bills stay paid. It’s a blessing!

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 15:31:37 )
@bonnie: Amen.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 15:32:53 )

@Colan: yeahhh any fun plans this week? Did you start your new job? I know you said you got one xD

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 15:50:53 )
@bonnie: Yeap I started t and it’s p chill. Just stockin the store up and movin stuff around in the back room. Also thinking about joinin the Navy reserves, so ye. But other than that nope - no plans. Just music stuff and chillin. What about your plans? I know you said you’re aboutta eat out, but here I am, still askin. He he

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 16:12:36 )

@Colan: nothing much I’m actually at a parade right now but soon we will go eat I guess. I just heard about the place being good so mind is there.

Ooh~ How far along are you in the thought process about the Navy Reserves?

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 16:26:42 )
Yesterday I went over to the office they have in my area to get some info. Took a practice test to get a taste of the asvab - it was alright. Just still pondering on if I really wanna do it or not.

What kinda parade are ya at this time? And how does your area have so many parades? XD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 16:40:43 )

@Colan: gotcha. Well let me know the progress. I took the Asvab years ago because I did JROTC in high school and it was weird but I never considered going into the military.

I’m in NOLA for Mardi Gras so there have been parades all weekend but we didn’t go to that many but this one I’m at is supposed to be the best one

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 16:50:30 )
@bonnie: Aayyyye the ballin in the bayou! Y’all’re gonna pull out all the stops for this one, huh? One last big hurrah of sorts.

And you were in jrotc? I remember back in hs they always had funny stories about what they were doin. What turns you off from the military, if I may? (I’m not super keen on the idea myself, but I kinda need the bread so the option is creepin up)

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 16:54:30 )
Don’t mean to blow you up with questions btw; it’s just that I always have so many. And please don’t worry about responding fast. Have fun! :D

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 16:57:00 )

@Colan: nah we been sitting for two hours waiting on it to pass us so I’m already tired. XD I’m hungry as hell. But it should be passing really soon.

Yeah I was. I did it cause I refused to take P.E. And there was only one day a week where we had to change out and do physical activities. It was dope. A lot of times we played volley ball.

I don’t think there was any part where I was turned off, I just never thought about going to it never happened XD

I don’t mind the questions and I have plenty of time

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.