Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities Newcomer supply depot

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 19:34:50 )
(just to be safe though, I would reinspect the ankle when ya get back to the crib (or hotel or whatever). Just to be safe. Never know what a little knick from a dirty ol medallion can do, ya know? he he

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 19:59:29 )

@Colan: absolutely actually I see a small cut but that’s fine I have some antibiotic cream at home. The rest is fine I’ve just rotated

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 20:00:11 )
@Colan: Oh nah, I had it saved to my PC from the old avatar site I was on.
The old one had a link to credit the artist, but it was lost when the site went down.
Need to get around to finding them again, or take the time to make my own.
Never tried making a gif though

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 20:15:54 )
@bonnie: :D Gotsta keep the health at 100000000000%. (hope this doesn't seem like I'm tryna teel you what to do. I just worry.)

@booderdooder: Well it is very cute and it would be pretty cool to see your take on sumthin like that. Did you name this lil buddy though? Are deer your favorite animal?

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 20:22:52 )
@Colan: Hmm, no I haven't named him. Any suggestions?
They're one of my favorites! I'd have to say dogs are my favorite. There's nothing in the world I love more.
But I also love deer, bears, foxes, and other woodland critters.
In middle school I was the stereotypical "horse girl," but with wolves lmao

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 20:44:10 )
@booderdooder: Oooh wouldja like to live in the woods? Be right in the thick of the lan.

And I wanna say Timmy or Beebis or Jeem. Idk some cutie name. :D

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 20:47:19 )
@Colan: Oh yeah. I'm a woodsy nature gorl. I'd love to live in a cabin in the woods in QUIET seclusion.
Grow my own food, read books, make art, and have a dog ranch.

BEEBIS... my babiest boy...

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 20:49:47 )
@booderdooder: What you just explained is actually the dream. Seclusion growing your own food, makin some art, and doin other little side things gives me this feeling of “aaaaaaaaah”.

Gladja liked the name. BEEBIS da beebee deer.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 20:52:40 )
@Colan: I've become an extrovert over the past few years though (I DON'T know how),
so I dunno how long I could really last out there. I'd have to have all of my friends in a town maybe thirty minutes away lmao.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 21:00:47 )

@Colan: you are okay buddy XD I am not bothered at all; I’m actually glad I have someone out there worried about me. None of my friends asked if I was okay after the ankle thing. They did when they saw me get hit in the head lol

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 21:01:57 )
@Bonnie: Are you still out with your friends from last night? How are you still functioning? o-o

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 21:02:06 )

@vengeance: I’m sorry I was trying to take pictures but I got hit in the head by a lot of beads and just put my phone away mostly lol.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 21:03:21 )

@Booderdooder: we did not drink today! XD last night I finally went hard but I usually metabolize the booze quickly the more water I drink and I drank a lot

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 21:03:35 )
@booderdooder: Aye, that ain’t a bad compromise.

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 21:07:03 )
@Bonnie: I would be exhausted just being out and about with my friends for that long lmao
I'd have to either go home and refresh myself, or hang out doing some low maintenance activities, like watching movies.
Are y'all at some kind of convention or somethin'?

@Colan: I'd be content having a cramped apartment in a noisy city at this point.
I just want a place of my own again. I hate trying to be in my PERSONAL SPACE to refresh after a stressful day,
and then hear my step-sister's sitter yell through the house with her nasty @$$ voice. Like go to your own house and yell lmao

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 21:09:34 )
@booderdooder: XD I get that. A space of your own is a blessing.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 21:09:57 )
I hope that you get the means to do so. :D

Donator — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 21:12:24 )
@Colan: I can't complain too much. I'm living where I'm at rent-free while I go to college.
I'm dying to move out, though. I hate the feeling that I gotta walk on eggshells around other people.
I wanna be able to do what I want in the place I live in without having to check if it's cool with anyone else.
Clean when I want, sleep when I want, shower and do laundry when I want.

Better off than some, though.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 21:18:11 )

@Booderdooder: we came to Mardi Gras in NOLA so there is a lot of debauchery and parades ;D

bloop

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 21:21:28 )
@booderdooder: Amen. Enjoy whatcha got now. But AYE, when you get that place of your own - enjoy it; and never look back. :D

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.