Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities Newcomer supply depot

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 18:23:54 )
That sounds like some reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaal crazy water homie. Real crazy.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 18:30:15 )
Iron is gross and bad. Wouldn't recommend it. 0/10.
I'm trying to drink more water lately so I can keep my skin clear <<;

@Colan: Do you like tea?

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 18:49:13 )
@booderdooder: Yes. Yes. Yes. I drink atleast one cup a day.

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 18:50:31 )
I like fruity kinda teas more, but I'm up to trying just about anything that doesn't have cinnamon in it. I also try my darndest to stay away from caffeine aswell. What kinda teas are you into?

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 19:12:52 )
@Colan: I actually really don't like tea ;-; I wish I did
I love the aesthetic of having a hot cup of tea to wind down, so I try to make myself some so I can
sit by a window with a book and look longingly out into the yard in an over-sized sweater.
But then I take a sip and I'm reminded that it's hot leaf water and sucks and I hate it asdfghjkaf

I've been forcing myself to drink green tea because it's so good for me, but I cringe every time I drink it.
I do LOVE iced peach tea though. Like, just the little Lipton flavored water baggies.
I'm still working out what teas I actually like, and what makes me hate most teas.

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 19:21:56 )
First things first: That image you painted in the first part up there sounds so nice. She must be so relaxed before the dreaded, leafy sip. Taking in nature; in gaze and in tongue. Sitting atop a wooded throne of which overlooks the green landscape ahead. Covered in the finest garb ever seen in the land. Indulging in stories of old.

Peach teas are so tasty. Peach most anything really. But hey, do you put honey in your tea? (sometimes lemon goes well aswell)

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 19:24:16 )
@Colan: Sometimes. I try to drink citrus tea with A LOT of honey when I'm sick or have a sore throat.
Other than that, no I don't usually add it to tea. I don't drink coffee without creamer,
so I'm probably lacking some additive to make me like tea <<;

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 19:27:34 )
@booderdooder: Mmmm citrus and honey. I might just do that in a lil bit, honestly. But ye, tea is pretty nasty without honey (I'm a sweet tooth though so maybe that's what it is? XD)

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 19:31:02 )
@Colan: I am, too. I might have to start putting honey in all the tea I try.
Makes sense, since I usually don't like tea because it tastes bitter >>;
I just thought adding something to tea was sacrilegious and that you were SUPPOSED to suffer OTL

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 19:36:55 )
@booderdooder: XD Naaaaah you should be fine. But if not, we can be sacrilegious together (cuz I've practically been so my whole life. he he) Bein a sweet tooth is hard, huh? The craving never leaves or subsides. But OH! The sugar goodness tastes oh so good everyttime.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 19:39:56 )
If I go a day without chocolate, I get a case of the bums.
Like, sad kind of bums.

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 19:44:54 )
The “bums” is a great term and so now I am stealing it. It is mine now. Yes, a day without sweets is a bunny day indeed. The sweet taste of sorrow being the “sweet” thing left on the buds.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 19:50:17 )
@Colan: but it's GIRL SCOUT season, so I have a box of Tagalongs and Samoas in arms reach all month.

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 19:52:53 )
@booderdooder: NOOOO! NOOOO! You like samoas? I thought I was the only one I knew. They’re the only ones I buy (no shade to the tags, I’m just a man who likes what he likes. He he).

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 19:54:20 )
Their caramelly, chocolatey, coconutty goodness is a mouth-watering ride of sensationally crunchy proportions.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 20:04:38 )
@Colan: I mean, I'll eat and enjoy any Girl Scout cookies, but Samoas are my favorite.
I also love thin mints, ESPECIALLY after being put in the freezer. Refreshing.

As much as I'd love to talk about cookies forever, I have to head to work.
Bossman called and asked if I could come in earlier, and I don't say no to money.

I'll talk to ya later!

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 20:16:28 )
@booderdooder: Okie. Hopefully you have a chill day at work. Just like those minty, fudge cookies you’ll soon be pulling from the icebox. Talk to ya soon.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 20:45:06 )

Oof. Sorry work was busy this morning I couldn’t keep up now it’s moving slower xD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 20:51:59 )

Me is back.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 21:01:44 )

@vengeance: yay! <3 how are you?

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.