Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities Newcomer supply depot

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 23:20:52 )
@Colan: Yeah, just gonna be me and one more cashier and our lot guy.
It's late though so we shouldn't get very busy tonight.

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 23:28:02 )
@bonnie: Aye, I ain’t judgin. Like you said, “free IS delicious”.

@booderdooder: Aaah gotcha. Stay safe and take it easy, Boodermadooder. What’s the inspiration for the name?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 23:29:38 )

@Colan: free is my favorite flavor. It’s goes well with any possible food or drink combination EVER

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 23:38:54 )
@bonnie: Free hits different. Oh so different. So different in-fact, that I can’t believe that it’s real. It’s gotta be like some ploy or some ruse, created by some unknown powers out there. Toying with our tastebuds, teasing us with the holiest of grails to grace our tongues. Free is love, free is life.

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 23:40:10 )
I kinda went out on a tangent, but by tat point I was already too far gone so I just said, “screw it” and kept goin. Enjoy the goofy ramblings of an insane person. XD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 23:41:26 )

@Colan: I don’t mind at all. It’s not like I don’t have my own rambling sometimes. I’m also insane in my own way which can be said for just about anyone. XD

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 23:47:08 )
Earth: The land of the crazies. He he

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/26 23:51:21 )

Pretty much. xD I’m so tired I can’t until I get home. I have a lot of stuff to do errand wise before I head home and pass out

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/27 00:03:29 )
May much rest befall you once you are able, Bonnie, the passinoutinous one. Become one with pillow and comforter. Bob and flow in the river of dreams that are your covers. Resting atop the raft that is the mattress.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/27 01:35:46 )
Wow
Such poem

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/27 01:39:02 )
Do you like poetry? :D

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/27 01:58:33 )
It’s okay...
maybe like, Poe
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/27 02:12:44 )

@vengeance: I would love some freebies!
Username: cuttlefish
Event/knick knack items wishlist!
Nightwalker Tied Jacket, Vregory's Friends, Queen of Hearts, Dormouse, Sea Witch, Deep Sea Diver, Vreg's Treeshure, Violet's Curls, Violet's Dress, Bernard, Leo, Clown, Snake Charmer, Land Separating Ocean and Sea, King Brothers, Blossom, Summer Deer, Summer Dragon, Summer Fishie, Team Trick, Team Treat, Gummy Bear, Ribbon Candy, Jawbreaker, Gummy Fish, Sour Candy, Bubblegum, Caramel, Cherry Sundae Witch, Trick or Treat, Trick's Victory, Vregory's Memories, Velvet's Memories, Vivienne's Memories, Solstice Spirit

i hope i did all this right...

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/27 04:20:05 )
Home from work! Stopped to get a baked potato and chill-ayyy.

@Colan: Booderdooder is... my childhood nickname. My parents used to call me that and Booder, Boo, Booder Bug, etc.
It really became my identity lmao

Donator — Him, He Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/27 09:45:27 )
@booderdooder: Cute. Sounds like some cool parents too.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/27 12:09:59 )

@cuttlefish: Yes you did. Will go on my mule now and you might see a trade from it soon after.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/27 15:45:53 )
@Colan: My parents were really cool growing up. Like, no parent is perfect, and I definitely got messed
up by some things, but they were really trusting of me and that was wildly different from my friends.
My parents knew that my friends drank and smoked weed at our high school parties, but they didn't mind me going at all.
They trusted that if I did drink or smoke (I didn't, anyway), that I wouldn't get myself into trouble.

The only thing they were really strict about was grades. I started off on honor roll, but by the time I hit
middle and high school, I was like an average B or C student. I think I set their expectations too high lmao

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/27 15:56:27 )
oh deer...

Helloooooo everyone!

How's everyone's day going?

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/27 16:03:12 )
@Erebus: Morning! If it's morning.
I'm doing okay so far, maybe a little bit stressed but it's in the back of my mind.
I'm goofing off in my first class of the day, since we aren't doing anything until after spring break.
But I have a biology test today on three chapters, and I don't feel prepared enough for it.
My buddy and I are going to try to study together right before the class, so maybe we'll be alright.

How are you? :3c

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/02/27 16:07:01 )

Good morning you guys! <333

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.