Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums News & Updates Community Discussion ; Raffle winners: inatlaka, Shadami, Llama

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 05:07:56 )
Community Discussion

Good day Citizens of Voltra,
Unfortunately we were unable to host a discussion today as planned. But we still wanted to deliver the regular content as we know you are all eager to hear updates in regards to.

Nefarious Guard

As per previous feedback, we have made an edit to the pants pose to correct the angle of the foot.

Inventory Update

We have completed adding tabs to all the items on our test site. We are beginning to test the items and closet feature to make sure there are no major issues. Once testing will be completed we will schedule a time to take the site down and transfer the code. However, there are still items on the live site that need to be done, we don't want to take the site down for too long so the plan might be that we bring the site back up while we continue working. We are open to suggestions for a better solution, but at the moment this is the goal.

Staff Applications

We are currently slowly completing applications and will begin hiring as they are completed. At the moment Pixel Artists are first to be hired. Writers application is in progress, as is the technical support thanks to Pathologic and Ghost for helping out.

Blocked Feature

Pathologic was able to find and resolve our issues with the blocked feature where blocked users were not staying blocked. Going forward if you have blocked a user and they are a top poster you will see the following message.

Jigsaw Feature

We hear you guys loud and clear about wanting the jigsaw as a full time site feature. At the moment we are working on more volt sinks so that by introducing the jigsaw our economy isn't jeopardized.

NPC revamping

We felt like it was time to update our NPC designs as over time we have developed these characters and they have grown from their original concepts. Look forward to seeing this update in the next 2-3 months.

February Crate Previews

Raffle

Comment down below to join the raffle to win one(1) January Crate!
No mules. Use of a mule account will disqualify all associated accounts.

There will be 3 winners!
1./ inatlaka
2./ Shadami
3./ Llama

I will be drawing the winners on Tuesday, January 28th, 2020 between 6pm - 7pm Voltra Time.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 05:18:02 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Tbh, I forgot about the discussion until like an hour ago, so it’s no problemo. Ahhh sooo much stuff to address!

Not sure how everyone else will feel, but I actually like the way the nefarious guard’s foot looked before. The new one looks like it’s a flip flop. xD

The new crate outline has me psyched! One of them looks Valentine’s-y. :3

And yaaaas to the upgraded inventory and block feature’s bug! I was curious what people who are blocked/have me blocked would see as the top poster spot. xD Just gonna be a big censor to them.
Also hyped about the revamping of the NPC’s. We needs beefy Vyc to replace the nipplopolis looking one. >3>
Good luck with the hiring process. ^^ Hope you guys get some good new peeps!

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 05:26:33 )

Yay
I'm excited for the Jan crates

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie — Garbage Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 05:28:50 )
UwU~ *nuzzles you*

I'm a newbie, so I don't have much to contribute to discussion, except that I'm very pleased to have recieved such a warm welcome. :)
*while you're distracted, I steal your wallet and run*
Disclaimer: I'm not gonna steal your wallet, that was a joke. I might UwU at you though.
Chibi Shoppe!

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 05:42:19 )

Looking forward to the inventory update and the February crate items! The previews look good~
★~~Questing~~★

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 05:56:59 )

Really looking forward to inventory updates and updates to the NPCs.

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 06:02:46 )
I didnt know there was a discussion thing sooo thanks for the update

buying art selling things

Artist Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 06:26:54 )
Oh yay! Looking forward to the closet feature and full time jigsaw!! I hope the same pics will be available for it too

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 07:03:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@KDA Drew: Hahaha, honestly I’d want a Valentine’s event based on how thirsty our little NPC Vyc is for Virgil.
There was an Alice in Wonderland event that I heard was really good, but I wasn’t around for it. ToT

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 07:12:55 )
The previews are the same color as the boxes in the dark theme so I can't see them ;-;

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 07:21:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@KDA Drew: Omg, please sign up to be a writer for Voltra. xD I wanna see this.

@grost:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 07:24:02 )
@Tsundererra: Oh thank you :viokiss:

Donator — She, her. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 07:27:09 )
Sounds awesome! I only got try try the jigsaw a few times since I just recently came back, but I very much loved it!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 07:40:49 )

wow! thanks for the update. definitely looking forward to the inventory feature and the new crates

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 08:20:44 )

is it just me or did the Nefarious Guard look better before?
i'm assuming the updated version is the one on the right since the arrow goes that way.
old -> new?
but the new foot looks very different, like a whole different shoe, different treads and shape.
and doesn't match the other foot. :vanora_sweat:
(Avatar Closet)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 09:35:24 )
Ooo, looking forward to the jigsaw potentially being implemented o:

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 09:42:09 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Looks like a shonen and shoujo hero duo for the crate

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 10:24:18 )
I'm excited about the NPC revamp! I hope you'll keep the old designs in the FAQ or history or somewhere, so people can see all their iterations.

Also I'm definitely looking forward to being able to play Jigsaw anytime of year. It would be neat if users could submit their own Voltra related images for approval to be turned into puzzles, to add variety. I understand not wanting to unbalance the economy. Thanks for all the time and consideration you put into everything!

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 12:37:32 )
NPC updates are cool, but I'm really looking forward to the inventory updates! Less downtime is nice

Also, entering the raffle, please c:
Buying/drawing art for: Showstopper, Bouncer, Yes Dark Master

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/27 17:13:12 )

I would love to sign up for the raffle
But. Oh my goodness!! Those crate silouettes look amazing!!

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.