Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/10 19:59:46 )

@Alorrena: how are you?

Donator — Am Potato Posted 7 months ago ( 2023/10/12 03:23:31 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm good. been playing Cobblemon (used to be pixelmon- it's minecraft with pokemon) a lot this last week or so. I haven't been up to much else really. Oh! On monday i was up for way too long, and was up when my MIL left for the day so i messaged her saying to have a good day and what not and during that conversation she said i should open the windows if i was going to be up for a while because it was cool outside and she said i should "open the windows because it’s 60° outside and it feels amazing." Like, how does she think it feels amazing when it's 60 degrees outside, but is "freezing" when the air is set to 76? like what? it made me laugh because i really don't get her, but whatever. She's also going on a trip at the end of the month for like 10 days so i'm excited lol
Call me Rena (Reh-nuh)! <3 married 02/02/2020
Rena's Quest

Donator — She/her Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/30 21:56:35 )

Hey guys. I just wanted all of you to know that I’m leaving Voltra because Vozzy decided to use AI art and then fired all the staff on Voltra without warning.

Anyway, I love you all and Voltra was my internet home for many years. I’ll miss all of you. ❤️

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she/they Posted 6 months ago ( 2023/10/31 22:23:24 )

@Totalanimefan: I've been lurking on the threads. The fact that he hasn't really responded publicly is what's getting me.

Just saw he responded to your thread at least, sorta. But still. Whole thing left a sour taste in my mouth.

~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Voltie — Z/They Posted 5 months ago ( 2023/12/11 01:53:17 )
@Alorrena:
@Totalanimefan: i'm fine and so sorry you 2. Idk where time went...

Ping me and bring me food..=0.0=

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.