Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat i did not do my homework..

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 18:33:52 )

@bonnie:
Right? I mean lets be honest, old people always have something to say about retail clerk names xD
All of my coworkers have interesting cases.

@erebus:
I'm an old fart, see. Ever since they did away with buttons on phones for the letters, I hate typing on mobile lmao

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 18:35:49 )

@Jolly: they have something to say about retail in general. It’s their favorite and least favorite thing to do. They are just odd....as a species but some are nice and cute xD most are silly, some in good ways and other in not so good ways

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 18:39:57 )
oh deer...

@Jolly: I feel that. Smart phones make me feel old sometimes. They weren't really popular till I was halfway done with college.
My first smartphone had a slide out keyboard. I miss it.
I think touchscreens make me misspell more things.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 18:41:28 )

@bonnie:
that is true lmao
My favorite memory of an elderly customer might be a time I was cashiering for this lady who was buying bugles

and I muttered something about I couldn't eat them as a child until I first put them on my finger tips and play around a bit like they're claws. This old lady was absolutely mind blown, and she got so excited like omg I'm gonna go do that to my husband, that's such a hilarious idea!!
her joy was the best thing. Made everyone around her giggle by how cute she was about it xD

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 18:44:50 )

@Jolly: awwww she’s too cute! I hope she had a lot of fun with her husband! I never liked bugles as a child but my friends did so they did that stuff during recesss xD what a time lol

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 18:48:33 )

@erebus:
Yes, I miss my slide out keyboard too! But I also like how much I can do on my smart phones now, compared to back then. So I wont just downgrade to a buttony phone haha my galaxy phones last longer anyway.
Now they have phones that can fold. Maybe they can make them into mini phone-size laptops with buttons on one half and I'll be happy with that >>

@bonnie:
I think I only liked bugles because I could play with them lmao
I dont like them anymore. But I'm also spoiled with more flavorful chips now days

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 18:50:23 )

Also screaming inside, I set my research report subject to a condition that is too rare to find reliable sources on!! D;
chose it cause my best friend has it but I need university websites as sources. poops

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 19:03:34 )

@Jolly: I dunno they just always tasted weird to me. I am hungry and have no one to go eat with. D; I do NOT wanna go eat by myself

And oh no that’s always the worst, not being able to find enough resources D;

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 19:21:43 )
oh deer...

@Jolly: yes! I would buy that!
I would probably never be off my phone though.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 20:04:22 )

@bonnie:
Haha why not eat by yourself? Are you wanting to go out somewhere?
I just ate some instant pho so I'm not hungry, but I still wanna snack forever D;

Yeah I'm trying to see if I can change the subject to something else but my instructor must be busy. not replying to my text xD
might be stuck doing a report on the more common case of the condition I chose (hemangioma) but its boring.

@erebus:
Haha! and if they make mobile games compatible with the keyboard controls, I'll mini-WASD all day long
I refuse to play mobile games that make me use a joystick or dpad on the screen to move around. Too much smudge happening here, i dont like it :vanora_xd:

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 20:10:46 )

@Jolly: I don’t like to go eat by myself I have to go with someone. I’m gonna go eat with my sister. I’m just waiting on them to be ready to go.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 20:11:15 )
oh deer...

@Jolly: Yeeessss
Then I might actually play Old School Runescape.
I played for a week and got flustered with the controls.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 20:24:23 )

@bonnie:
I can understand that. I value my alone time a lot, so eating alone can be fun for me haha I used to take myself on dates all the time when I was single, and I actually preferred it over dates with others for a while. I've done it once since being with my bf, but then I invited him to join me anyways lmao Its fun to share the flavors with others.

@erebus:
Oh man, runescape. I keep thinking I want to play it again but I dont know why lmao
if mobile controls are all on screen dpad things though, I cant bother

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 20:27:21 )

@Jolly: yeah I’ve never liked eating by myself. I dunno it’s weird and I feel like sad? I dunno it’s never been fun to me. But it’s okay I’m going to go with my sister but I’m not sure where we are going yet.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 20:31:01 )
oh deer...

@Jolly: It would be so much better with different controls. It crowds up the screen.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 20:36:51 )

@bonnie:
Dude, always enchiladas :vanora_xd: That seems to be the most common thing I eat when I go out with someone.

@erebus:
Yeah for sure! I could barely stand playing modern MMO's on pc with my last monitor, it was something smaller than 20" lol
im too spoiled since becoming adult

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 20:39:37 )

@Jolly: enchiladas sounds good! I think the suggestion was Olive Garden which is fine. I hope we get there before lunch ends. I kind of like their breads stick sandwich

bloop

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 20:45:37 )
oh deer...

@Jolly: I bought a 55" tv for my ps4 and switch and now I look at my 40" I had before and wonder how I could ever see anything on it. Haha

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 21:10:53 )

@bonnie:
OH
I have an olive garden gift card. Thanks for reminding me :vanora_xd:
I usually get their lasagna fritta, they're pretty tasty.

@erebus:
Lmao right?? My tv is pretty small (30" I think) and I try very hard not to notice.
Like if anyone says anything, shhhhh dont hurt its feelings, its a 60" on the inside!
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 21:55:53 )
oh deer...

@Jolly: Size doesn't matter its how you use it. Lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.