Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat i did not do my homework..

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 21:56:59 )

@erebus:
exactly! :vanora_xd:
Plus, 30" is bigger than the size of a 3DS screen, so animal crossing is gonna make my tv feel good about itself lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 22:21:16 )

@Jolly: what I had was good. It was the stuffed pastas. I had shrimp and Alfredo on it. It was good! As per usual the salad was on point

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 22:45:51 )

@bonnie:
Oh man, my gift card is burning a hole in my pocket now lol That sounds so good.
I should be writing my reports, not thinking of food! :vanora_xd:

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 22:47:41 )

gasp
I just wrote a rant about adhd
I should make my report about that!
Even though I'm a page into endometriosis already. ovaries and junk are boring

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 22:52:37 )

@Jolly: OOOOOH YOU SHOULD TO DO THAT! It was delicious but I’m so full and I took another pasta home cause it’s never ending.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 22:57:56 )

@bonnie:
Yes! ADHD hits close to home, but a lot of people act weird if I say I have it cause there's such a weird misunderstanding about it. Its treated like a myth and an excuse for making certain mistakes. ILL TELL EM.

Lmao olive garden always comes with leftovers. I usually only finish half my plate if I'm lucky!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 23:09:21 )

@Jolly: please educate them! It’s so important to do so. What else would you talk about?

Yeah I have leftovers and more. I also will have lunch for tomorrow too! I’m excited it looks good

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 23:17:38 )

@bonnie:
I want to talk about as much as I can, I have 4 pages to vomit information onto. But having ADHD makes it hard af to organize the subject lmaocries
I wanna touch on the common associations with it, and explain how they truly relate. I definitely want more emphasis on how adults live with it, based on studies more than personal experiences. Since I'm always learning new things about it too and it seems like adult ADHD is the most misunderstood.

If this were longer, I'd cover anxiety, depression and autism too. But I'll probably just brief over where these all link together sometiems <3 cause its also important af to know that.

Maybe getting food will help me think clearer ;D

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/29 23:24:45 )

@Jolly: that sounds like a great plan! I think you should proceed! Go have some yummy good food and work on it!

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.