Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Jolly Rancher - Sour Surge

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:40:33 )
@Kitalpha Hart: wow that is a lot to deal with

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:51:45 )
i absolutely love sour warheads im ngl
care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner - lao tzu

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/3 05:18:25 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Unicorn: retail is theme park is a different crazy from retail in a store
I haven't been in maintenance proper (my first year I was a sweep). I haven't done rides. I haven't done food service, the two candy shops are part of retail. I haven't really done games
I've done general retail, aka 1-2 person shops. I've done glow. I've done ticket sales for Fright Fest haunted houses, selling and checking. I've done ride photos. I've done the antique photo shop, solo and with people (solo sucks, especially when it's a double shift aka all day and the day was all booked back to back the day before). I did one game for part of a shift due to a dead flash at a slow ride photo spot (they're automatically taken) and got hit on the head on accident. I've been a sweep, which was back then just walking around and sweeping up garbage. They have to clean bathrooms now too
This will be my tenth year and I'm still at minimum wage

Put ya guns awn!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/3 05:32:30 )
@Kitalpha Hart: you should be getting paid more, for being there that long. And doing so much for that place. That is a lot, I know it isn' fun retail for most places.

@wiltedrose: have you tried any other sourcandies before by chance?

Donator — Whatever Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/3 06:20:12 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@Unicorn: minimum wage is currently $11.80/hour and even though I'm not supposed to take tips, people insist. I make sure there's no one high up around before I take any tho. Barring, of course, when they give me the amount plus some and then run off immediately without their change, which has happened several times

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2020/03/3 06:42:04 )
@Kitalpha Hart: Ooh wow I am sorry to hear that.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.